Chapter 11 - Ravishing

Start from the beginning

When she kept the tube on the bed and came closer to me, what I saw was enough for me to understand, what I did was reciprocated.

It was mutual from both the sides.

When she climbed onto my lap, what I felt was telling me, she wanted that equally. She accepted every bit of it.

But this is on me now to set a pace, to create a boundary to our actions.
We need to follow a speed, mutual for both.
From today what actions I was going to make will affect both her and my life.
A pace was must required.

She had my face between her soft palms and when her face descends closer to mine, I inhaled.

It wasn’t the words we were sharing that instant, it was the intensity of our eyes which were speaking on our behalves.

She rubbed my cheeks with her thumbs, I was sure the stubble must be scratching her skin. Her breath fanning my face, the thumping of her heart matching mine, both loud, the only sound heard behind the closed door.

When she kissed my nose softly, my eyes closed like they have a mind of their own.

Her head resting against mine, our breathing mingled.
My hands were clutched to my sides in a fist tightly, digging holes.

May be she noticed because the next thing I know, they were moving in a direction which will wrap her to me completely.

“Hold me closer, Rudra. Never let go.”
She whispered

I held her tighter than ever.

Her lips closer, too tempting to capture but I was contemplating, what to do. It was her who wanted to lead, who wanted to take this in a certain direction I was quite aware of, still kept waiting for her actions.

Our breathing was ragged, both of us were hyperventilating.

When she slowly grazed her lips with mine, my eyes fluttered open.

She did that once and then twice, she was playing with fire she was unaware of.
She was enjoying her little game, I reckoned when she smiled shyly against my mouth.

My patience running thin.

I tightened my grip on her hips when she gasped.
This time it was me who smiled.

Long forgotten the embarrassment and frustration, this was pure love, our own little tease play.

I grazed my nose firmly against hers, when with a giggle she pulled back a little.
Not wanting to let her go I pushed her back from behind which caused her to come flushed against me.

We both fell backwards on the back, my back on the bed and she on the top of me.
She was straddling me, when she noticed she started to sit up on top of me. Biting her lip she kept her hands on my chest and started to untangle herself from me.

Her dark hair fanning her face, the eues looking through the lashes down at me, the silver nise ring were calling my name.

It was the fire she ignited, taming had be done by her too. I decided.

I kept her still, my hands on her hips I pulled  her down firmly, her eyes even wider.

The room was dark or I could’ve seen her red face by then.

I pulled her closer to my face,
“I am never letting you go.”

Her radiant eyes looking deep into mine, that small nose with a cute nose ring to the left grazing mine, her hair covering almost half of both of our faces.
Everything was heightening my already lite flames.