Chapter 39: Machines and Angels

(A/N: Well I will kick this off with saying thank you for everyone who voted, Tristan will be keeping his body and for the final duel the big 5 will create one which will show up in this chapter. However I need my readers to create how this body will look so please get involved and send me your ideas and I will pick the best one after the next few chapters.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Tristan and serenity were dropped in some sort of mechanical labyrinth and just when it seems as though they were going to go round in circles a screen appears.

Noah: Hello duellists just to let you know as a one time deal, I am helping you out just like I have done with some of your friends. Just follow the arrows and it will help you get out, but be warned, because as you are aware the big 5 are still out to duel you, however I will be watching your duel considering that the last two tried taking bodies by force so I have imposed some restrictions so if you defeat them, I will be teleporting them away once their life points hit zero.

Tristan: That's very kind of you, thanks.

Noah nods as the screen disappears.

As the screen disappears arrows light up and tristan and serenity follow them till they are out and as soon as they got out they kept following them.

Tristan: Hey serenity I think I can see our way to our friends from here.

Serenity: Huh?

Tristan points out a door in the distance but groans as he spots two people standing in front of it.

Serenity: What's up Tristan?

Tristan: Unfortunately the way out means we have to duel two members of the big 5, but lets not stand here talking and lets go and greet our opponents.

They walk over to the door as the figures in front of the door become clear and as they get closer.

????: The court is now in session and you will be going no further.

Tristan: Well we will see about that but who are you and why is your partner there so silent?

Johnson: Johnson of the big 5 and my partner here is a battling A.I. who will make sure that this is a proper tag duel. (A/N: for all intents and purposes the a.i. will use the same deck as Johnson at least until all the big 5 take it over for the final duel.)

A screen appears as Noah shows up once again.

Noah: Before this duel gets under way, I am giving you fair warning Johnson, any cheating of any kind I will delete you where you stand am I making myself clear?

Johnson looks shocked.

Johnson: Yes master Noah I will make sure this is a fair duel.

Noah: you had better.

The screen disappears.

Tristan: Right let's get this duel started. (I hope that the training Y/N gave me will help.)

Serenity: Tristan believe in yourself coz I believe in you as my friend, best friend and boyfriend.

Tristan blushes at Serenity's comment but shakes it off and gives a determined look.

Tristan/Serenity/Johnson/A.I: Duel!

Serenity – LP – 8000

Tristan – LP – 8000

Johnson – LP – 8000

A.I. – LP – 8000

Johnson: First pick your deck masters.