Chapter 38: Supreme King Blue-Eyes

(A/N: Right a big Shout out to @ArlanHanson for this chapter as he gave the suggestion for the name of it and, here it is, I hope that I do the deck justice. So without further ado lets begin.)

3rd Person P.O.V (A/N: Sorry Arlan i wanted to do it from your point of view but it became too difficult to do, Also all the other duels that don't have the reader in it will be like this.)

3rd Person P.O.V

Arlan and Ishizu were looked around a temple has been hours since the both of them have been dropped into it and have been walking round in circles

Ishizu: where do you think we are Arlan?

Arlan: I can't say for sure, I mean this place could be anywhere in this virtual world that Noah has created.

Ishizu: Well that corridor looks like it leads outside so shall we follow it?

Arlan: Yeah I think that is a good idea babe.

Ishizu blushes at the nickname Arlan sometimes calls her.

Arlan and Ishizu keep walking and Arlan keeps getting a sense that something was really wrong. You see his eyes glow a really dark blue colour as a mummy steps out of the hallway.

Arlan: Oh for crying out loud, monsters in a tomb, Noah how original, a monster in a creepy tomb believe me when I say that I have seen this scenario before. Why don't you come up with something more creative like allowing us a bit more space than this creepy tomb.

A screen appears

Noah: So you want more space do you.

Arlan: Yep.

Noah: fine.

The scene changes to a desert.

Noah: How's this for more space.

Me: Noah stop fooling around because I know that two of the big 5 are around here somewhere so lets get on with it so we can leave this place.

Noah: Fine, follow the markers and you will find your duel there. I have already done this for y/n so I will do it once for each of you but after that's it, coz I am not in this to help you.

Arlan: fine lets get going, Ishizu.

Ishizu nods.

The screen disappears as arrows appear to show you the way. (A/N: Yes Noah will help everyone trapped here once only.)

Arlan and Ishizu keep following the arrows till it comes to door in the middle of the desert. (A/N: Yeah I know it sounds strange but its a virtual world)

With two figures standing in front of it. As you and Ishizu walk closer.

Arlan: Why am I not surprised that its you two.

Ishizu: You know these jokers?

Arlan: Remember what I told you about me and where I come from well that's how I know these jokers as you call them.

????: Hey watch who your calling jokers.

Arlan: Well someone is a bit touchy for some digitised dimwits. Ishizu meet Lechter (A/N: Sorry if I am not spelling it right) and Nesbit.

Nesbit: Well someone's confident.

Arlan: well you don't know how my deck works or how my girlfriend's deck works coz to be honest if this wasn't a tag duel I would take you down one by one but I'm gonna settle for watching this lovely lady next to me help me kick your butt.