Chapter 32: Molly vs Reese

(A/N: I made a mistake in the last arc, where Reese battles using her dragon rulers, I didn't know at the time that Dragon Rulers are banned but they are, plus the one card I'm adding to Arlan's deck will be the only banned cards in this book. I hope you enjoy the duel all the same. Enjoy.)

Roland: (over speaker) will all duellists please come to the hall for the announcement of the next finalists to duel.

Y/N: are you ready Mai? Coz everyone is waiting for us.

Mai: Yes I am ready Hun. Though I think that Marik is going to be surprised to see me.

Y/N: Yeah he will be but he won't lay a finger on you.

Mai: Why do you say that?

Y/N: coz I met him earlier and told him that if he tried any of his shadow magic on my friends, he would have to get past me first and I would beat him easily as his millennium rod will have no effect on me.

Mai: Ah I see. Not that I am disputing that but I feel safer now.

Y/N: Lets go.

You and Mai walk to the hall as the gang walk in with you.

Yugi: hi y/n, I wonder who is gonna duel next as there would only be 8 duellists and there's 14 instead.

Y/N: well I don't know to be honest. Don't forget that me, Molly, Arlan and Reese aren't meant to be here but here we are all the same.

Arlan: Well I for one don't mind this, I could never find love when I was back from where we came from but now I have a chance here, I don't ever want to go back to be honest. (Sorry Arlan, I didn't forget I had put you in the story. I had to focus on the other anime characters coz you, Reese and molly where else where while the reader was explaining to duke.)

Y/N: I know what you mean, I was always at work and it was always the wrong one who would show interest in me and they would always start screaming every time I said no.

Arlan: Same here, but I think that we are both lucky y/n. We both have the right one for a change. (Cheesy but true.)

Mokuba: let's all quiet down. Roland start the machine.

Roland: Yes sir. The randomiser will now pick the next two finalists to duel.

The randomiser spits out a number.

Roland: The first number is number 9, Molly King. The machine will now select the next finalist to duel.

The randomiser spits out another number.

Roland: The next number is number 11. Reese Taylor. Will the finalists please report to the duel arena.

Reese goes up to Molly.

Reese: It is a surprise that I am facing you Molly but no matter what happens can we at least be friends?

Molly: Yeah of course we can. We can still duel and still be friends.

Marik comes up to the group and you get between Marik and them with glowing blue eyes.

Marik: How did you bring Mai back from the shadow realm?

Y/N: Sorry Marik I will only tell your lighter half when he is free of you.

Marik: What is to stop me from sending your friends to the shadow realm just so I can see how you did it?

Y/N: Need I remind you of our last conversation.

Your energy flares up and covers your body as you jab Marik in the chest with your finger.