Chapter 16: Reader vs. Molly

Kemo: The duel between Joey Wheeler and Yugi Motou has seen Yugi Motou the victor and now the Duel between y/n and Molly King, Duellists take your places. And now your host Mr Maximillion Pegasus will now say an opening statement.

Pegasus: y/n-boy remember that if you win this duel that there is one more duellist that you have to face before you can duel along side Yugi-boy in his duel against me.

Y/N: Pegasus, I will win this duel and then the next and once I am done I will duel against you and make you pay for all the people you've used to get what you want. Including my best friend. Because I will never tell you what I know unless you yourself beat me in a duel understand me?

Yugi: Well said y/n.

Pegasus giving an annoyed look but remains silent.

Everyone including Reese cheered at what you had said to Pegasus.

Y/N: Right Molly, I hope that you are ready to face my deck again and that you're better prepared.

Molly: Last time y/n I thought you were just a newbie that didn't know the rules to the game and I thought that you were an easy target much to my own regret. But I am going to be ready for you this time.

Y/N: (Though she has no idea that I have updated my deck slightly just for this duel because whoever I duel after molly if I win, I will need to have a few surprises in hand for them.) best of luck to you Molly.

Molly: And good luck to you as well y/n.

Kemo: The Duel shall now begin.

Y/N/Molly: Duel

Y/N: You can take the first turn molly.

Molly: Thank you and I will start off by summoning Gem-Knight Armadillo.

Molly: By summoning Armadillo I can add one Gem-Knight monster from my deck to my hand

Molly: By summoning Armadillo I can add one Gem-Knight monster from my deck to my hand. And I add Gem-Knight Garnet to my hand and then I activate polymerisation to fuse Gem-Knight Armadillo on my field with the Gem-Knight Obsidian in my hand to bring out the fusion monster I used in our last duel. I summon Gem-Knight Zirconia.

 I summon Gem-Knight Zirconia