Chapter 52: Rise of a new evil

(A/N: Right with this season its gonna follow season 4 as much as possible but if there's some tweaks also there's gonna be a lot of dialogue before there's an actual duel, but its all relevant so please hang in there, without further ado lets get going with this chapter.)

You wake up to your phone ringing. And you go and pick up the phone.

Y/N: Hello?

Yugi: (On the phone) Hi y/n I am sorry to call you but have you had a break in at your place?

Y/N: No I haven't why what's wrong yugi?

Yugi: Someone broke into the shop.

Y/N: Did you put out the copies of the Egyptian god cards I gave you.

Yugi: Yes I did and whoever it was took the copies but I still have the originals in my deck.

Y/N: Then you have nothing to worry about.

Yugi: the problem is that whoever took them also hurt grandpa in the process.

Y/N: I will be right over. (you say with an angry face).

Before you leave you go upstairs to see the patio door busted and Mai missing.

Y/N: Mai hold on, I will come and save you.

You leave your house and go over to the shop.

Y/N: Grandpa you ok?

Grandpa Motou: Yes I am fine y/n but whoever broke in here took the Egyptian god cards.

Y/N: I couldn't give a monkeys about some cards, I care about the fact that whoever was in here hurt you and as I have said before grandpa your family besides the cards were copies but did you get a good look at them?

Yugi: Says the guy from another universe. Who were they?

Y/N: Oh ok, I can tell you this much but they are creeps that work for an even bigger creep.

Yugi: When has that not been the case, tell me something I don't know.

Y/N: the bigger creep is older than the pharaoh.

Yugi: Wait what?!

Y/N: to top it off I think whoever took your cards took Mai, because not long after I got off the phone to you I went upstairs to see the patio door busted.

Yugi: We will find her. Lets go and look for her.

(A/N: No I am not doing the bit where the monsters appear in the city I think that, that is a bit much and I'm skipping the duel with Gerimo coz it is unnecessary and more of a filler.)

You and everyone head outside.

Y/N: Right I am gonna split up from you guys, that way we can cover a wider area but I will let you know if I find anything ok?

Yugi: ok, but be careful and if you find anything don't do anything rash because it could put you and or Mai in danger.

Y/N: Ok I will come and find you first.

You split from the gang and went to look the first place you would think that she would be so you went and saw your partner Maximillion Pegasus.

Pegasus: Y/N-boy what can I do for you?

Y/N: I think that you may be in danger, because whoever is trying to buy out our company isn't able to without both of us.

Pegasus: Ah yes I am aware of Dartz and his flunkies.

Y/N: They already took Mai.

Pegasus: I know how you feel, especially after you went to all the trouble to restore the woman I love to me. I still feel ashamed of the trouble I caused trying to bring her back.