.Hand Holding.

Awkard filled the house the next day. Liam and Zayn barely talked to each other and when they did it physically made Harry cringe. The pair clearly liked each other and they probably had feelings when the band was together, but that's another story. Harry grumbles to himself watching as Liam and Zayn both share a look before they both blush, looking away. Continuing to put up the bunk bed that arrived an hour ago. The sad part about this whole thing is that Niall was totally oblivious to the flirting/awkward. He was pretty happy to just play Fifa on Zayn's Xbox that they moved from the living room to the teen's room. The teen was completely in the way but nobody really has the heart to move the happy teenager from his place in the middle of the floor.

"Harry, hand me your bedding." Liam mutters pointing to Harry's simple bedsheets and cover. Harry grabs the sheet first handing the man them so he can make the bed. Surprisingly Liam makes the top bunk quickly, putting the 3 pillows on last. Zayn starts making Niall's bed. Niall, of course, decided on golf bed sheets.

"Nialler, look at your bed." Zayn annouces as he puts down the last pillow on Niall's bed. The teenager drops the Xbox controller, turning fast to look at his bed. Before Zayn knows it the dyed blonde teen is throwing himself into Zayn's arms. "I love it!" Niall squeals, making Harry roll his eyes at the childlike acts. Breaking apart from the hug, Niall hops into his bed, almost immediately ruining the work Zayn did. Sighing in annoyance, Zayn watches as his hard work was destroyed he should've known not to put much effort into making Niall's bed.

"Liam, I'm hungery." Harry mutters, turning to look at the man. "I already have pizza coming, it should be here any minute." Liam replies as he walks out of the room. Harry follows, leaving Zayn to watch over Niall. Harry eyes Liam before gently reaching out to tug on the man's shirt.

"You guys should get together." Harry specks, causing Liam to furrow his eyebrows together. "What are you talking about.."

"Listen, if your afraid that Niall and I will judge you, don't be. We just want to see you two happy."

"That's really nice of you to say Harry but I don't know if Zayn is even gay, Hell I don't know if I'm gay. The kiss in the laundry room was nice but-"

"You two love each other, I can tell. And you don't have to be gay, there is something called being bisexual" Harry informs, watching as Liam's face turned into an unreadable expression. Unknowing to the both of them Niall and Zayn were also having a little conversation of there own upstairs.

"Zaynie, do you love Liam?" Niall tries to make his question as innocently as possible. Everyone just assumed that Niall was too oblivious to see the flirtatious looks that Zayn sent Liam and vice versa, but he wasn't. Hell even people that didn't know Zayn and Liam could probably. Zayn can only stare in shock at the teenager. What made him say that?

"I think you should get together" Niall cheers, smiling up at the tattoed man. "Than you guys can get married and have babies. Bear can be an older brother!" Niall giggles. Zayn raises one eyebrow in confusion. Married? Babies? Was this kid on crack?

"Ni, you do realize that two men can't have babies unless they adopt." Zayn mutters, Niall looks at him so innocently, like he didn't know that. "Of course I did Zaynie." Shaking his head at the teen, he reaches his hand out for the teen to grab. "Let's go eat." Niall quickly latches onto the hand, happily skipping along.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch passed with ease, they only had a total of two meltdowns. The first one was due to Harry wanting some of the beer in fridge but even though he was sixteen and that was the legal age in England he felt uncomfortable about giving the teenager alcohol. Harry totally flipped out, but it didn't last long as Zayn pointed out that he was acting like a child. The last meltdown was because Zayn just had to eat the last piece of cheese pizza, making Niall upset. Unlike Harry, Niall didn't care that he was acting like a child. Continuing to throw a fit until Liam used his dad type voice, sending Niall to the corner as punishment.

"Are you ready to get out of the corner?" Liam inquires from the couch, making Niall turn to look at him. "Yes, Liam." Niall shyly replies, running out of the corner and into Liam's arms for comfort. Liam catches Niall, placing him into his lap.

"I don't like punishing you, but when you act like a spoiled toddler I'm going to have to punish you." Liam informs Niall while also looking at Harry. They both needed to understand that they are teenagers now they can't just do anything they want. Niall nods his head before burrowing his head into Liam's shoulder.

"Great, now go play you two." Harry opens his mouth to complain. PLAY?! Niall might act like a child but he sure didn't. "Harry, don't talk back" Zayn mutters, taking a seat next to Liam.

"Come on, Hazza! We can play Fifa!" Niall cheers, running over to the younger teen. Harry grumbles to himself as he lets the Irish boy drag him upstairs and into their room. The slamming of the door echos through the house. Now Liam and Zayn are left alone, sitting so close to each other on the couch. Their hands both laying on the same cushion.

"Umm, you want to watch something?" Zayn nervously questions, as he reaches for the remote. "Uhh, Sure." Liam whispers, watching as Zayn turns on the TV, he starts flipping through the channels. Liam eyes Zayn's hand that's still laying on the couch. It's so close to Liam's.. 'Fuck it' Liam thinks. He scoots his hand towards Zayn. It's slowly but soon Liam's hand is grabbing Zayn's. Liam watches as Zayn stops flipping through the channels, landing on one of the many News stations. The tanned man turns his head, looking into Liam's eyes. Liam is nervously wondering if he's going to yank his hand back in disgust, but he doesn't. He gives Liam a smile, before turning back to the TV, their hands still holding. Liam sighs in content.