Louis and Liam

"Put that down!" "No don't touch that!" "Niall! Put that spray paint can down!" Zayn is running through his house, trying to stop Harry and Niall from completely destroying his house. Zayn couldn't understand why the supposed to be 25-year-old men were now acting like children maybe it was due to the fact that they were teens now. The teens thought that picking up Zayn's spray paint was a good idea, destroying Zayn's almost finished mural that was in the hallway. He forgot how much trouble the two got in when they were together. The ringing of the doorbell makes Niall drop the spray paint running to the door before Zayn could stop him. The blonde teen opens the door with a smile. "No Niall" Zayn groans, running to the front, it was too late. Liam and Louis already saw the teenage Niall.

"Z-zayn what the fuck!" Louis screams, probably getting the attention of Zayn's neighbors. Zayn grumbles, quickly grabbing Louis's and Liam's arms yanking them inside.

"Look, before everyone starts screaming, I say we all take a deep breath." Harry begins, Louis's eyes go wide staring at the very young Harry, still swimming in his Gucci clothes.

"Okay..Very funny Zayn, getting actors that look like the lads" Liam nervously chuckles to himself.

"Liam, I'm not messing with you! This is Niall and Harry! Here I'll show you! Niall Smile!' Zayn exclaims. Niall smiles showing his crooked teeth. Liam's small smile disappears, slowly reaching his hand out to Niall. The now giggling teen throws himself at Liam, hugging the older male. "Hi, Liam!" Liam can only hug the teen back simply in shock that his friend was now reduced back to when they first met.

Harry eyes Louis, it seems like the older male was in shock as he just stared at Harry, his eyes occasionally traveling to Niall. "Louis, are you okay?"

"THIS IS CRAZY! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" Louis shouts at the four. Niall whimpers at the sudden loud noise clutching tighter to Liam's neck. "Listen, none of us know why Harry and Niall are back to their teens, but it's obvious we need to help them. They can't just go back on stage or back to their golf tournament." Zayn states. Liam sighs, coming to terms with this impossible change. "Zayn is right, we need to figure how to change them back."

The blonde teen unhooks himself from Liam, turning to Harry with a smile. Harry frowns eyeing the teen. "What?" Harry questions as Niall walks toward him. The older three watch in amusement as Niall taps Harry screaming TAG YOUR IT at the top of his lungs. Growling Harry chases Niall up the stairs. "That's the other thing, they aren't acting like adults, I mean especially Niall-"

"It makes sense, Niall's teeth are crooked and his hair is dyed blonde again. Also, Harry's tattoos have disappeared. They're back to the X-Factor days so it makes sense that they're instincts are that of a teenager." Liam replies, informing the others. "Of course if you remember first meeting Niall he acted a bit younger than Harry." Louis agrees with a nod of his head.

A bang is heard and Harry's voice fills the room. "Ohhhh Niall, Zayn is going to be pissed!" Harry's voice fills the room despite Harry begin upstairs. "I didn't knock over the lamp! You did!" Zayn sighs looking at Liam "First things first! Who's housing them!? I vote Liam, he has a son so he knows all about children."

"I have a son too!" Louis grumbles, glaring at Zayn. Zayn glares back, "So are you volunteering?"

"LIAMMMMMMMM! NIALL IS CLEANING THE GLASS WITH HIS HANDS! HE'S BLEEDING!" Harry yells through the house. Immediately 'Daddy Direction' is running upstairs. Leaving Louis and Zayn in uncomfortable silence. The two haven't talked since Louis's mother passed away, which was like three years ago. Zayn still got the texts from the others, hell even Harry still texted him a happy birthday. But for Louis, when Zayn didn't show up to Louis's performance that was the last straw, the older lad completely stopped talking to Zayn. It's silence for the next fifteen minutes before Liam is dragging both of the teens downstairs. Niall's hand is bandaged up and Zayn is a little confused on how Liam found medical wrap because he doesn't remember having any.

"It was Niall's fault." Harry protests as Liam continues to drag the teens to the couch. "Ten minutes, you both will sit here for ten minutes. No talking" The pair whine, as Liam makes them sit on Zayn's couch. "And no whining!" The teens simultaneously give out one big sigh.

"I can't take them in, at least not now, Freddie is in my care this month." Louis annouces. The two teens gasp, "We don't need to be babysat! We're adults!" Harry grumbles. "I told you no talking, one more peep out of you and you're getting an extra ten minutes!" Liam says using his disciplining voice. Harry quickly shuts up, pretending to zip up his mouth.

"Zayn, it's going to have to be you. I don't have any room in my flat." Liam admits, ignoring the look Zayn gave him. " No! I can't take care of teenagers! I barely can take care of myself!" Zayn argues. He really couldn't take care of teenagers, especially Niall and Harry, he remembers growing up with them in the band, how much Liam had to use his dad voice on the pair.

"Listen I'll come over and help, but you just have to house them and feed them. They need a room, we don't know how long they are going to be stuck in the form. Maybe take that empty guest room and put bunk beds in it."

"Bunk Beds are for kids!" Harry cries. 

"Ten more minutes for you Styles!" Liam sighs turning back to Zayn. "Listen, I'll help, hell even Louis might help but for sure I'll help. Trust me." Liam's eyes stare into Zayn's, looking into them with hope. Zayn sighs, "Fine" Liam smiles, reaching over to hug Zayn. It surprises Zayn, he hasn't been hugged by one of his ex-bandmates in a long time. Slowly Zayn returns the hug, it feels nice. It almost feels natural..