Shopping

Harry sighs, this isn't what he wanted to be dragged across the mall, wearing a fucking One DIrection t-shirt. Twining with Niall. The now blonde boy didn't seem to mind wearing the One Direction shirt. Harry didn't even know why Zayn had these shirts in his closet, probably for the memories. It only made it worse that both Zayn and Liam insisted on holding the teenager's hands. Harry was twenty-five, not some child.

"Niall, Bud, stop pulling." Zayn groans. As the hyper blonde is pulling Zayn to the food court.

"I want McDonald's!" Niall shouts, jumping up and down excitedly, pointing to the McDonalds.

"Nooo, I want Panera!" Harry whines, almost dragging Liam to the Panera.

"Zayn do you want to take Niall to McDonald's, I'll take Harry to Panera." Liam grunts, as Harry continues to pull on Liam's arm.

"Come on Nialler." Zayn is letting Niall drag him to the McDonalds, as Liam allows Harry to drag him to the Panera. The line for the Panera is insane, and it makes Liam wish that Harry ate like Niall. When they finally get to the register, Niall and Zayn already have their food and are sitting down to eat. Harry orders some type of soup and half a sandwich and Liam orders just half a sandwich, not really hungry.

"Your son is adorable!" The older woman at the register complements while she hands Liam the receipt. Liam blushes, muttering a quick thank you before Harry can protest. Liam wasn't his dad!! They didn't even look alike! And he was certainly not adorable! Liam grabs the bag of food, gently pushing Harry to get him to move. The pair quickly find Zayn and Niall. Zayn already finished his food but since Niall is digging into two containers of medium size fries he can only assume that Zayn gave Niall his fries. Liam hands Harry his food before he grabs his sandwich, taking a seat and eating it.

"Here you go bud." Zayn mutters taking a napkin wiping Niall's face, clearing the ketchup mess on Niall's face. Harry watches with a frown. It seems like Niall didn't even care he was a fucking teenager again. And he didn't seem to care that Zayn was babying him. This just proved to Zayn and Liam that they needed a babysitter because Niall was acting like a fucking child.

"Niall, stop acting like a baby!" Harry snaps, he really didn't want to snap at Niall but his teenager emotions just got the best of him. Niall flinches at the harsh words, he didn't remember Harry being so mean.

"Harry Edward Styles! Apologize!" Liam snaps, glaring down at the curly haired boy. "I'm sorry, Niall" Niall's once frowning face turns into a smile "It's fine, Haz!" Niall cheers, scooting his chair closer to Harry. Lunch finishes and soon the four are back to shopping. Niall insists on going into the toy store, claiming he just wanted to look. He walks out of there with a light blue penguin. Harry even picks out a black cat stuffie, claiming it wasn't for him but everyone could see the lie.

 Harry even picks out a black cat stuffie, claiming it wasn't for him but everyone could see the lie

"LIAMMM!" Niall whines, attracting other costumers attention

"LIAMMM!" Niall whines, attracting other costumers attention. Harry wanted a pair of converse. Currently spending a good 25 minutes on the color and if he wants high tops or low tops. Liam can feel the judgey looks from some of the parents. "Niall, what is it?" Liam questions, looking down at the blonde teen. "Tired." Niall simply says, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Liam coos, how could Niall be this cute. He remembers Niall being cute but not baby type cute.

"Did you want me to carry you?" Liam questions as he begins to shove the bags he was carrying into Zayn's arms. Zayn can't even complain as Niall is already in Liam's arms. The blonde wraps his arms around Liam's neck, burying his head into the man's shoulders.

"I want black and white, high tops!" Harry finally decides, turning to the pair with a smile. Zayn can't even complain, as Harry is currently holding the most innocent smile he has ever seen on the boy. Once Harry gets his converse the two adults decide it was enough shopping for today. Niall was already sleeping in Liam's arms and Harry kept on tripping on his own feet. By the time they get back to Zayn's place, the two teens are both sleeping, Zayn carries in the bags while Liam makes two trips to carry in Niall and Harry. He lays them down on the couch, on opposite ends and somehow they both fit. Liam can only hope that this nap doesn't totally mess up their sleep schedule.