Unexpected

As the two teenagers were taking a much-needed nap, Liam starts buying everything for their room. Buying the bunk beds, was difficult, trying to buy a big enough bed for Harry's growing limbs but also trying to buy one that would actually fit into Zayn's guest room. And of course, Liam didn't trust Niall on the top bunk as he remembers the X-Factor house when they all shared that too tiny room. The first night, Niall somehow rolled off from the top even with the railing there it didn't stop the teenager as he smacked onto the floor. Liam and Louis had to spend the next hour tending to a crying Niall. Liam makes sure to buy two matching dressers and decides he should stop, they didn't know how long the two teens will be teens. Liam just hopes that this isn't permanent, what would happen, they would have to tell the world that somehow Niall and Harry are teenagers again. The pair would probably get taken by the government or something to be experimented on.

"L-Liam" Looking up from the laptop, Liam immediately sees a teary-eyed Niall, Harry is next to Niall, letting the blonde clutch his hand. He sees the problem, Niall's jeans are wet. "I tried to help him but he only wanted you or Zayn and I can't find Zayn.."Harry trails off as he gently tugs Niall closer to Liam.

"Oh, Niall." Liam coos, reaching towards Niall, dragging him into a hug. This surprisingly wasn't new, all through X-Factor and the beginning of there first tour Niall wet the bed due to stress and Liam can only guess is that all this stress was doing it again.

"Let's get you changed into something comfortable I believe Zayn is almost done with dinner, Harry why don't you go help Zayn." Liam utters. Harry nods without complaining he walks into the kitchen to help Zayn. Without thinking Liam lifts up Niall, basically like a toddler. Tying not to feel disgusted by the wet urine soaking his shirt. Walking up the stairs and into the bathroom, Liam turns on the shower while still holding Niall. "I'm going to put you down, so I can grab a change of clothes and a towel." Niall can't complain as Liam is already placing him onto the closed toilet seat. Liam tries to make it quick, searching through the bags of clothes, he finds some sweatpants and a Fleetwood Mac graphic tee. Stepping back into the bathroom, during that time Niall has already stepped into the shower. His soaked clothes in pile on the tile floor. Leaving the clean clothes on the sink counter, Liam grabs the dirty clothes. Walking out the bathroom and into the teens' room, he spots the wet sheets on the floor and grabs those before he walks downstairs to the laundry room. Zayn spots him, giving him a look of worry. Liam makes a sign to meet him in the laundry room. Zayn puts down the plates he's holding immediately, following the man into the laundry room

"He wet the bed. Zayn. He's really a teenager again. Do you remember how long it took for him to stop?! It took forever... I don't think I can do this. Between Harry's mood swings and Niall's constant need for attention...I-" And just like that Zayn is slamming his lips onto the other man's lips. Zayn is kissing Liam, his use to be best friend. Liam returns the kiss, dropping the dirty laundry. It lands on the ground with a loud smack. Liam cups Zayn's face, deepening the kiss. Unknowing to the pair that two mischievous teenagers are peeking in on them. "Harry what are they doing!" Niall whines pushing the other teen to get a better look. Harry stares at the scene in disgust, seeing his two friends kiss made Harry want to vomit. "You don't want to see, trust me." Harry mutters, grabbing onto Niall's hand dragging the older teen away from the scene before Niall could get a glimpse of anything. Dragging the blonde to the kitchen. "Sit, I'll set the table." Harry commands, grabbing the plates that Zayn recently put on the kitchen counter. It doesn't take long for Harry to make the table, he pours Niall some milk before pouring himself some sparkling water. Niall quickly digs into the lemon pepper chicken, while Harry takes his time, actually cutting the chicken into pieces before eating it.

"Well, Well, Well, look at the two of you..." Harry grumbles as the pair step out of the laundry room, with messy hair and their clothes are untamed. They both blush, ducking their heads like they're both are teenagers. "So are you two together or something?" Harry questions, Niall looks up from his 2nd piece of chicken in alarm.

"That's none of your business." Zayn mumbles, taking his seat next to Niall. Liam follows, taking his seat next to Harry.

"Mmmhmm" Harry comments, as he takes a sip from his drink eyeing Zayn from across the table. Well, this is just awkward...

(yes I made them make out, but their relationship isn't set in stone yet so yeah)