"I can already see something I'd like to eat," smirks one of the poker buddies and instantly a round of laughter rises up as Katy just shudders.

She quickly turns to leave but suddenly, Richard's arm snakes around her hips and drags her closer to him. He forces her onto his lap and trails his fingers up the insides of her thighs.

"Do you boys find my wife attractive?" He asks around.

Katy can see the lustful glint in each and every one of the four guys' eyes and feels shudders of disgust go through her. Flesh. That's all she is to them. Warm, supple flesh that no-one cares about.

"She's a bit of a slut," whispers Richard, pulling his chair back and taking Katy along with him.

One of his hands cups Katy's groin and the other kneads her breast. Waves and waves of disgust and shame flows through her body seeing all the men watch her as her husband touches her in ways she doesn't ever want him to.

"And the only way to set a slut straight is to give her more cóck than she can handle."

He carries on, grinning as his hand tears her tank top straight down the middle. A shocked gasp escapes Katy's lips and she struggles in Richard's arms. With one push, he sends her down onto the ground as laughter bubbles from around her.

She scrambles up on her hands and knees, fighting back tears when a hand grips her loose pony-tail and tugs hard. Forced to look up, she sees four men crowd around her tugging at their shirts and trousers as her husband grips her shoulders and forces her onto her knees.

"You're going to give them exactly what they want and you're going to take whatever they give you." Richard growls in her ear, pulling back on her hair before letting go and letting her fall again.

Katy feels the futile tears slip down her face. She can't do this. Not this...It's too much.

"...W-Wait. Richard! Richard, please...may I use the bathroom quickly before then. I'm desperate, please." She begs, deciding she needs to escape before the men use and abuse her body.

It's bad enough having her own supposed husband doing that, but no way is she going to let four men gang-bang her.

Richard glances down at his kneeling, pathetic wife then up to his friends.

"Hurry up!" He snaps with an apologetic smile at the boys. Normally he'd say no, but the boys want her for the whole night and having her piss herself would just ruin everything.

Katy thanks Richard and races up the basement stairs. She rushes to the front door and quietly rattles the bolts, but the door is locked and Richard always keeps the key with him. Katy panics looking around for a spare key and even tries to use a bobby pin to unlock the door, but it's no use. It just won't unlock.

"Katherine! Hurry the fuck up, bitch!"

Katy tries calming down her breathing and looks around once again.

"That's it! I'm coming up...Stupid whore. Can't even..." Mumblings accompany the creaking of basement stairs reach her ears and in desperation she runs into the living room.

"Shit! Where the fuck are you, bitch?" cries Richard as he realizes she's not in the bathroom.

Left with no other choice Katy dives into the small open window and wriggles with all her might. Her breasts painfully squeeze out before she manages to slide the rest of herself into freedom. Her breasts have always been her biggest downfall, being far too big for her otherwise slender body causing them to appear fake.