Part 24: Feeling of love

Start from the beginning

They kept hugging each other for awhile then Arthit wiped his tears away from his cheek and looked softly to Kongpob.

" It's not your fault Kong. Tell you the truth I never thought this is a mistake and I never ever regretted even once when I gave birth to our daughter. She is the only one reason why I can live til today so don't feel sorry to me. Do you understand?"

Kongpob nodded immediately: " However it's still my fault. If I didn't leave you at that time. P'Arthit will not break the promise with your dad and P'Arthit will not run away too."

Arthit lowered his eyes. He can't deny that what Kongpob said was wrong but what he said was not wrong too. When he decided to give Kongpob a chance again that mean he decided to forget the past and leave it behind. He didn't want to think about it and hurt himself again and again.

Kongpob saw Arthit silent, he clear his throat and said sincerely: "P'Arthit... You know? all theses years, dad and mom have been looking for you. They never mad at you. They need you as well especially your mom. She was heartbroken when you ran away and she need you, need her son back. So P'Arthit please let me take you and Minnie to meet your parents again."

Arthit's tear was still flowing down even he tried to wiped it away again and again. All these years he had thought about going back home so many time but he was not brave enough to face his parents.

Kongpob clasped Arthit's hand between his' as he urged him, "P'Arthit.. please... please let me do the right thing for you once. I want you to get full of happiness. I know you really want to meet them. I know you want to introduce Minnie to them and I also want our wedding to get blessing from both of our parents."

Arthit's heart felt so touching with Kongpob's sincerely word. Honestly, he really want to meet his parents, he want to apologize to them, he want to huge them and the most important thing he really want to let them know about Minnie's present.

He looked at Kongpob so deeply then he realized something important. After he decided to be together with Kongpob again, he felt like he was very brave and he was also ready to face everything. I was ready to finally face his parents, face his past, face his false promise with them and at the least put back together what he should do since the first. However they are his parents who always loved him more than everything in this world and they was more than ready to forgive their son. He believes in their love but just before he was afraid and no brave to face them but now nothing to be afraid anymore.

" I will go to meet them with you and Minnie. I'm ready to face the reality and fix everything I should." Arthit said a determination in his voice that finally showed the bravery of him.

Kongpob felt very happy and relief even in his sensitive mind still felt a sense of guiltiness.

He smiled guilty and pulled Arthit toward him very close.

" P'Arthit, Thank you so much." said Kongpob as he kissed Arthit.

Arthit smiled and returned the kiss.

When Arthit had returned his kiss. Kongpob deepened his kiss with his excitement and joyful. As their lips locked, Kongpob pushed Arthit again the bed and he got on the top of Arthit. Their finger interlaced, Kongpob's plunged his tongue into Arthit's mouth. As they continued to each other both their heart and souls.

When Arthit thought he was about to be suffocated, Kongpob released him. Laying on the bed under Kongpob, Arthit panted.

" You know, I'm so happy." Kongpob hoarsely voice and warm breath made Arthit blush.