『18』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

Everything was going alright so far, I kept my distance from Milli and he kept his distance from me

Everything was going alright so far, I kept my distance from Milli and he kept his distance from me. The only problem I had was that the girl he was with kept mugging me.

Like girl I don't even know you so what's your problem.

Nuni was acting normal, like she hadn't basically called us fake and all that shit on instagram. The other girls ain't say shit bout it but I'm not the type to bite my tongue.

Trap had left with Milli and his girl to go to some store and the rest of us stayed behind, walking to the food court to get some italian ice.

"So we just finna act like you wasn't on instagram calling us fake." I broke the silence once we sat down at a table.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh then you can hear." Boosie spoke, causing me to look at her. Sounding like my damn grandma.

"No, I heard you, I'm just confused."

"Fuck is there to be confused about?"

"I didn't post anything..."

"Who the fuck posted it then? A ghost or something?"

"My phone broke a few days ago... I was using Milli's phone to get on instagram for a little but he had to go pick up that girl the other day and when I tried to log in on my laptop the password was changed."

Honestly, it kind of made sense but something about it wasn't adding up.

"So did milli change it?"

"I asked him and he said he didn't."

"What the fuck... well who else cou-" X'ari was cut off by the other three coming back and pulling chairs up to the table.

We shared looks, knowing we would finish the conversation later.

"Soooo.... I haven't been introduced to you girls. I'm Chanel, Milli's wife." The girl spoke, looking over at me when she said the last part and smiling.

Is she tryna make me jealous or something? Bitch, I can not.

"Wife? Babygirllllla-" I felt T-boo kick Boosie under the table, trying to get her to play nice.

"Ignore that. I'm T-boo, that's X'ari, and that's-"

"Xyla... I've heard a lot about you. Just know I'm not mad at you." I laughed at her, shaking my head as she spoke.