Tara looked at Arnav trying to say- Arnav.. Sir has sent me here only for this purpose. I promise you this will not happen again. Just give us one more day and...

Arnav- I hope you know it very well Tara, what loss occurs by this.

Tara sighed hard, seeing this strong and determinant person in front of her who is not that easy to tame- It will be loss for us if we lose a client like you.. That's why to minimize our both loss I'm asking one more day.

Arnav- Fine.. Only one more day Tara.. If not then tell Mr.Khanna to send his lawyer here not his Quality department head to sort out again.

Tara was taken back with his behavior, for first time she was dealing with him not as his friend but as a client of their. She was quite amused seeing how strongly he was separating his professional life from his personal life here in this office.

Tara nodded her head- We will not disappoint you this time Arnav..

They discussed for some time relating to work and specification of quality and quantity to clarify once again, and then Tara left.

Nitya and Khushi were in Khushi's room talking to each other. Puchpuch was in Khushi's lap, Khushi was stroking his head tenderly while replying back to Nitya. Anita called them for dinner, Nitya normally never stays till dinner but today though Anita has prepared her favorite fish curry she insisted Nitya to stay till dinner.

Nitya and Khushi came to dining table and took their seats beside each other. After some time Aarav joined smiling at Nitya and Khushi, then Arnav joined. The moment Arnav reached Khushi looked down at her plate concentrating on her food which Nitya noticed.

She has also seen Arnav giving glances at Khushi while Khushi was not even looking at anything than her plate and food.

After dinner, Nitya was about to leave biding bye to Khushi, Anita said- It's late Nitya, I'll ask Arnav to drop you.

Nitya did not deny too. She has two reasons to do, first it was not safe like Anita said to travel home alone at this hour, the 2nd reason was she thought if Arnav drops her till home, she would get a chance to talk to him about something important which she can't obviously say in front of all.

Khushi hugged Nitya, then Nitya and Arnav left.

It's been 15 minutes now. Arnav was almost silent.

Nitya asked- If you don't mind can I ask you something Arnav??

Arnav looked at her, nodded his head then concentrated back on road.

Nitya- I might not have any rights to interfere in your life and decision but I can't see my best friend's sad face too.. (Arnav looked back at her hearing Khushi's name..) Are you still upset with her for that childhood incident Arnav when because of her prank you were separated from painting??

Arnav was unable to understand why suddenly this question came??

Arnav- I'm not getting you Nitya.. Why suddenly that topic??(he asked confusingly. Because somehow he had forgotten that phase of life and was quite happy with his current work and profession. Some dreams are not meant to be fulfilled..)

Nitya- Khuhsiwould have been happy if had come today Arnav. it was just a matter of some minutes of your busy schedule.

Arnav was more confused now, he stopped the car and asked- Where are your referring Nitya??

Nitya replied- Art exhibition?? She called you, why could not you just spare your some time for it Arnav??(Nitya's voice was louder now which did surprise Arnav too feeling the disappointment in Nitya's voice.)

****************************

Dropping Nitya at her home, Arnav returned back. He was about to leave for his room, noticed Khushi's room's lights still on. He covered the distance, reaching at the door he knocked on door- Khushi??

Khushi, who was laying on bed hugging her a pillow not knowing why she was feeling so empty within, heard the knock followed by his voice.

"Khushi?? Are you awake??"

His voice again ranged in her ears but she covered her ears with pillow burying her face in another one.

Arnav thought to push the door open but stopped himself remembering their talk on Anita's birthday. He moved away his hand he had raise to open the door. Taking a deep sigh, he just touched the wooden door that was just a barrier between her and him and left from there.

Sitting on the edge of bed he checked his call logs on phone, there he found her number in received call lists. When did he receive her call?? He tried to force his brain but could not remember.

Morning, next day.

Anjali had visited with Kaira who was with Khushi then. Arnav smiled seeing Anjali while coming downstairs- Di!!

Anjali turned back hearing him, Arnav hugged her so as Anjali.

Arnav- have you come alone today??

Anjali- No, Kaira was missing Khushi as it's been almost one week she has seen her last. So I took her here.

Right then Khushi and Kaira reached there. Khushi quickly looked away seeing Arnav's eyes on her. Kaira was having chocolates, playfully Kaira smacked Khushi's face with her chocolate covered little fingers. Anjali glared at Kaira- Kayu..

Khushi pouted at Anjali forcing her to stop Anjali, she did the same taking some chocolate from kaira's finger and painting on her chubby cheek.

Anita commented from behind- Ab chocolate se holi khelna band karo tum dono!!

Khushi and Kaira giggled. Arnav was trying to distract from Khushi and her every thoughts but her each antic was drawing his attention on her even more peculiarly.

After their play, Khushi got up from there. She was wiping her chocolate smeared cheek in front of mirror, her eyes fell on the reflection of Arnav who was standing behind her.