Chapter 5

____________________

Chapter 5:

Car Accident
____________________

Car Accident____________________

____________________

It had been almost a whole week since Isaac had been in Forks. So far it had been normal, nothing bad had happened to him, he was starting to get closer to Nicole and her group of friends. His little brother, Harry had made a lot of friends as well, to which Isaac hadn't seen around very much as he hung out with his friends.

Isaac still hadn't really gotten Rosalie to talk much in the one class that they had, he only ever talked to her when they had to about something they learned in class. Isaac was always confused by Rosalie when he saw at her at school. In class she tried her best to stay as far away from him, but outside of class in the hallways, he sometimes noticed her walking slightly close behind him. He also noticed and felt her watching him when he's going towards Nicole's car after school.

It was just like any other day in Forks, cold, gloomy, and rainy. Isaac was leaning up against one of the pillars holding one of the buildings up. He was quickly writing down a final thing of homework that he wasn't able to finish last night. He could feel her eyes burning into him, which made it harder for Isaac to concentrate on his homework.

Isaac looked up from his homework, meeting the eyes of Rosalie. Isaac lifted his right arm, waveing towards Rosalie, to which she immediately looked away from him. Isaac dropped his arm to his side, suddenly feeling hurt that Rosalie didn't wave back, but at the same time he knew she wouldn't.

Isaac sighed, beginning to put his homework back into his backpack as he noticed what time it was. He then started walking over to Nicole's car, knowing that she would be out of her meeting with one of her teachers. He had just gotten to Nicole's car when he heard the sound of tires screeching. Isaac looked up seeing a blue van skid on the ice in the parking lot going towards none other than the other new kid, Bella Swan.

Isaac's eyes opened wide, as he watched the van crash into the Swan girls truck. But Isaac noticed something that no one else noticed. He noticed something fast, get to Bella before the van, and Isaac could have sworn that it was none other than Edward Cullen.

It had been a couple of hours since the Bella incident, and the Cullen's weren't very happy with Edward, especially Rosalie, as she was very pissed at him even when Alice told all of them that Isaac saw Edward save Bella.

Rosalie stood outside of the Cullen's house, her eyes watched the woods beyond the house, her jaw and fits were clenched. She was angry, no furious at her brother. Their family secret was now on the line of two humans knowing. Rosalie sat down on the ground in front of the front door, suddenly feeling afraid of what might happen to her future with Isaac.

With Isaac seeing Edward, this might bring up questions that he has about what happened. She knew he would ask, it might not direct, or so soon, but it would come. And Rosalie wasn't ready to deal with Isaac knowing her family secret.