Chapter 1

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 1:

Welcome to Forks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a while of driving, Tyler had finally pulled up outside of a two story brick house. The house was surrounded by trees, and the only neighbor they could see was the house only across from them. Isaac and Harry had unbuckled their seatbelts and was getting out of Tyler's police cruiser. When Isaac got out, he paused and looked around where he was, he noticed a man working in the yard of the house from across the street, but other than that he just trees guarding him all around. Isaac looked to see Harry already heading to the house, probably to get the best room out of the two boys, while Tyler opened the trunk of his police cruiser and was starting to get out Harry and Isaac's bags. Isaac quickly went over to help him unload, grabbing his backpack with all his prized things, while Tyler grabbed one of Harry's duffel bags.

"Thanks, Isaac." Tyler said, after he had shut the trunk of the cruiser, making Isaac flinch slightly at the sudden sound. "Sorry."

"Its fine." Isaac answered, looking up when he heard footsteps coming towards them. Isaac noticed a tall man with graying black hair and hard blue eyes, he had graying beard as well.

"Tyler, who's this young man." The man asked, eyeing Isaac up and down, seeming to judge him.

Tyler looked at the man and then Isaac. "Oh, this is Isaac Foster. Him and his little brother are kids that I decided to take care of for as long as I need to. Isaac this is Brent Lloyd, he lives across the street with his daughter."

"Oh, right. I almost forgot that you were going to be taking care of some teens. It's nice to meet you, Isaac." Brent said, sticking out his hand for Isaac to shake.

Isaac hesitantly took Brent's hand, and shook it, muttering out a small, "Nice to meet you to."

"How old are you Isaac?" Brent asked, after he let go of his hand.

"I'm 18, a senior in high school." Isaac answered.

"Really, that's great. My daughter Nicole is actually also a senior in high school. I should have you guys meet, I'll go get her right now." And with that Brent turned around to go get his daughter from the house.

Isaac looked to the ground, while Tyler rolled his eyes after Brent, not really liking how he was making Isaac feel uncomfortable. A minute later Brent returned with a girl. She had medium length black hair and stunning brown eyes. She was around average height. Isaac felt his face get warm when he glanced at the girls face, already thinking that she looked pretty.

"Isaac this is my daughter my Nicole, and Nicole this is Isaac, one of the teens Tyler's been talking care of." Brent said, introducing the two teens to each other. Nicole smiled over at Isaac, which Isaac returned, before looking down again and feeling his face get a little more hot. "Hey, Tyler, I was still wondering if we were still up for that game tonight, or are you to busy stopping evil in this small town?"

Tyler shook his head slightly. "As far as I know, yeah we're still up for game night, and I don't fight evil."

With that, Tyler and Brent had started bickering with each other. Nicole walked over to Isaac, who was staring at the two older men.

"Don't worry they do this all the time, it's sort of how they show their affection for each other." Nicole said, standing by Isaac.

Isaac looked down at her. "Sort of a weird way to show that isn't it?"

"Not really. Different types of friends have their own way of showing they care for each other, this is just their way. Hey are you going to Forks High School?" Nicole asked, looking up at Isaac.

Isaac nodded his head. "Yeah, me and my little brother, Harry.

"Cool, I go there to. Maybe I could drive you and your brother to school tomorrow, show you what happens there."

"I'd like that, thank you. I'm glad I'll know at least one person at school."

Nicole nodded. "Yeah, its always good to know at least one person."

Nicole and Isaac both starred at each other for a moment, before they were interrupted by Brent telling Nicole they needed to go home and finish what they were doing. Nicole and Isaac had said their goodbyes to each other, and Nicole said she would be over in the morning to pick him and Harry up for school. Not long after that, Isaac had set up most of the things in his bedroom, which was set up in the attic of the house, but Isaac enjoyed enough. He liked that he was going to get a little more privacy.

Isaac had heard Tyler call up to him, letting him know that dinner was ready. After a quick dinner, Isaac stayed behind and helped Tyler clean dishes, while Harry went back up to his room. After Isaac helped Tyler with dishes, he went up to his room and into the bathroom he had and showered, after a quick shower, Isaac went and got ready for bed. He had climbed into bed and stared up at his wooden ceiling. Isaac had thought about what might happen at school tomorrow, would it be good or bad? What would happen, and a lot more other things, but after a while Isaac had finally fallen asleep, hoping that his day would be good tomorrow, at least that's what Isaac hoped. 'Cause not everything goes as great as people hope.

《Authors Note》

First chapter down for Demons. Un the next chapter Isaac will meet Bella and my other Original Characters, as well as the Cullens. The question is, what will happen when Isaac actually does meet them. You'll just have to wait and see for the next chapter on Saturday... or sooner...