Introduction

《Disclaimer》

I do not own Twilight all rights go to Stephanie Meyer. I only own Isaac and his story, and my other Original Characters for this story.

《Summary》

Isaac Foster. It sounds like a normal name for a normal teenage boy. If you ask anyone if they know who Isaac Foster is, the thing they always say is, "Oh, he's just a normal teenager like the rest of us. Nothing special." The thing is, you should never judge a book by its cover, and this goes especially for Isaac, 'cause his life is far from normal.

The biggest thing that not many people understand about Isaac, is about his parents. His very abusive parents. His parents have hated him the minute he was born into this world, but his father is the one who really hates him. Isaac never knew why, and always thought he never would know why.

His parents only did this to him though, when his little brother Harry wasn't home. His parents cared for his brother so much more than they cared for him. Isaac went to sleep every night silently crying and praying for someone to help him one day, and luckily that day did come eventually. It just took 13 years for it to finally come.

It was thanks to his little brother, Harry. 'Cause he had come home earlier than usual from his best friends, Reyes house, but Harry didn't come home to the usual friendliness of his house. No, he came home to his almost dead brother, laying in the kitchen on the ground in his own pool of blood. Harry called 911 immediately, and they got there just in time, right as Isaac was taking his last breaths.

But he had survived, and when the police asked who did this to him he said his father did, and he had explained everything of what his parents did to him. The next day Isaac and Harry's parents were arrested and taken away, never to see there children again. This left Isaac and Harry with no one. They didn't have any family members that they even knew about, so they were put into foster homes, but every family decided to not take care of them, only after a week of having the brothers.They always said it was because of Isaac. That he was some sort of demonic being.

No one took them in, not until an officer named Tyler Bennett. He was an officer who lived in a small town called Forks, Washington. There the Foster boys went to live, this time hopefully staying for good. Isaac thought that his life would become better. That nothing awful could happen again to him.

Oh, but was Isaac Foster very wrong. 'Cause in the small town of Forks, there lives the Cullen family, and one of those teenagers who lives amongst them is Rosalie Hale, and Isaac never thought possible that he could ever love, not until his blue eyes had landed on the perfect girl who goes by Rosalie Hale, and Isaac wishing for himself to finally have a normal life, goes down the drain.

'Cause the minute Isaac entered Forks. His life changed forever. He's introduced to a world full of things he thought to be ledgens, and amongst those things is Rosalie. The blond beauty that introduced Isaac to what real happiness and love feels like, but she introduces a different side of Isaac. A more deadly and demonic part of him thats waited years to finally come out and rule havoc amongst the small town of Forks, Washington.

The question is, can Isaac keep this side under control? Or will it take over and kill anyone in sight...?