Chapter 4

♤____________________♤

Chapter 4:

Dreams, Maybe
Nightmares
♤____________________♤

Isaac walked through the doors of the office building, heading out into the school parking lot where most people were backing out and leaving

Isaac walked through the doors of the office building, heading out into the school parking lot where most people were backing out and leaving. Isaac was looking down at his homework assignment, trying to make some sense of what it meant. Isaac was sort of invested in reading the assignment, he hadn't noticed a girl walk up to him.

"Hey, um you need some help with that?" The girl asked.

Isaac, slightly startled looked up at her. His blue eyes meeting the girls green ones. "Um, yeah. I don't really understand what this is saying."

"Here let me see it." The girl said, walking closer to Isaac. He handed her the paper, to which she looked it over. "Im Ali, by the way."

"O-oh, Isaac. I'm Isaac." Isaac answered back.

"It's nice to meet you, Isaac." Ali said. "Also basically what this is saying is..."

Rosalie stood by Edwards Volvo, watching intently at the interaction Isaac was having with the girl, Ali. Rosalie knew all about Alison Michael's little reputation in Forks. She was a flirt, she did everything she could to try and get to anyone pants, male or female. That's why Rosalie felt sort of worried if Alison tried something like that on Isaac. Rosalie clenched her jaw when she saw Alison touch Isaac's arm while laughing, feeling her body move slightly in the direction of the two.

"Don't worry, Isaac's smart enough not to fall for that." Alice's voice rang out, knocking Rosalie out of her thoughts.

"What?" Rosalie asked, turning her head towards Alice.

"Isaac. He isn't going to fall for Alison's little flirt, just trust me." Alice answered. "So don't go having those thoughts of killing her."

"I wasn't going to..." Rosalie started, but trailed off when she saw the look on Alice's face. Rosalie shook her head, turning her attention back over to Isaac and Alison. She watched as Alison walked away from him, a scowl on her face. Isaac stood there watching after her, an uncomfortable look on his face. Rosalie turned her attention back to Isaac who had started walking towards where Nicole stood by her car, chatting happily with Isaac little brother, Harry.

When Isaac hoped out of Nicole's car outside of Tyler's house, he turned back to her. "Hey, I-I was wondering, could we, I dont know, keep doing this as a routine. Where you pick me and Harry up for school in the morning?"