Chapter 2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 2:

Bumping Into Each Other,
Literally

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isaac woke up the next morning to his alarm clock going off. He groaned and slapped his hand on his alarm clock, laying there on his bed for a minute before finally getting up to get dressed. He put on some jeans and a grey shirt before throwing a blue button up long sleeved shirt. He put on his signature worn out grey converse, that he had for hell knows how long. When he was done, he opened the door to his room open and was hit with the smell of bacon and pancakes from downstairs. That made Isaac immediately run down the stairs and only stop until he was in the kitchen, where he was met with the beautiful sight of bacon, pancakes, and eggs.Isaac looked over to the dining table that was in the room next to the kitchen, to see his little brother, Harry sitting there and eating food.

"Wheres Tyler?" Isaac asked, walking into the dining room with his plate of bacon and pancakes, and some eggs.

Harry looked up at his older brother. "He just left a minute ago to head down to the station."

"Oh, okay." Isaac said, nodding his head at his brother's response. "Hey, just to let you know, the neighbor across the street, Nicole, is gonna be driving us to school to just let you know."

"Okay, cool." Harry said, seeming to ignore what Isaac had said.

Isaac just sighed, but didn't say anything else as he knew his brother would just ignore him again. Instead he just went back to eating his food, and waited until Nicole came to get them. Not long after Isaac and Harry were done eating their breakfast, a knock was heard on the front door. Isaac stood up from the kitchen table and walked over to the door, when opening it, he came face to face with Nicole, who smiled when she saw it was Isaac who answered the door.

"Hey, Isaac! Ready to go?" Nicole asked, a smile on her face.

Isaac nodded his head. "Yeah, I am. Let me just go see if my little brother is." Isaac said, moving his body a little bit for Nicole to get by. Nicole walked into the house and watched as Isaac went into the dining room to get, Harry. It wasn't to long until the two Foster brothers came out from the dining room and walked over to Nicole.