Chapter 9

I woke up right before lunch. Jin was cooking some ramen for us.

"Hey, I'm going to leave after lunch." I told them.

"Ok! Wait! Give me you phone number!" Jimin said.

"Me too!" The rest said. I gave them my phone number and they gave me theirs. I finished my ramen and went to the bedroom to get my stuff. I put in my clothes and i took out my knife. It has been such a long time since i cut. Wait no. It was one week since i cut. I'm making progress! I put the blade back in and got up. I said goodbye, but Tae stopped me.

"Jeongin! Here! So you remember us!" He held out a bts jacket:

"Before you leave let's take a group photo!"

We took the picture:

(NOT REAL! I PHOTOSHOPPED JEONGIN IN!  THIS PHOTO IS NOT REAL!!)

(NOT REAL! I PHOTOSHOPPED JEONGIN IN! THIS PHOTO IS NOT REAL!!)

I smiled. I can't remember the last time i've been this happy.

"Don't forget to send us the picture. To the group chat!" Hoseok said.

"I'll do it right now then" I sent the photo to the group chat we made recently.

"GoodBye!" I said leaving.

"Bye! We'll miss you!" They shouted.

"Don't forget to visit!" Tae yelled.

I closed the door. As i walked out of the building i stared at the picture. I was so happy. But the happiness disappeared when i remember what i had to. The happiness was replaced by anxiety. How will they react? Will they be mad at me? I slowly walked back to the dorms.

Jimin POV

"Wait, we should've sent a ride for him. Isn't he walking back by himself?" I asked realizing.

"Oh yea!" Tae said. We both ran out to find him but he was already gone.

"Sigh." We were too late.

Minho POV

When Han told us that Jeongin will come back soon, we were all excited. Even after one week without him, it felt like a month. Everyone was quiet. Jeongin was usually the one who cheers us up with his bright smile. It was 2 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't sleep, since we had dance practice earlier. I got up to go for a walk, but right before i left i saw Seungmin on his phone. I walked passed his room but he noticed me. I sat down next to him and he showed me his texts with Jeongin. He said he would come back soon. But we don't know when. I wanted him to come back now.

Jeongin POV

I walked towards the dorm, slowly and quietly. No one around me seemed to notice me. I decided to get a drink since it was so hot today. I ordered an ice cold water and continued walking. I could see my dorm in the distance. I was afraid, how they would react. I wouldn't be afraid, if i didn't have my anxiety. I walked even slower towards the dorm.

It was 1:23 pm when i was in front of the dorms, I took a deep breath and went inside. I stood in front of the door. My hand was on the door knob. My heart was beating so fast. Once again, I took a deep breath and opened the door. When i opened the door, every single person looked at me.

"I'm back?" I said quietly.

_______________________________