"I would like a Life Note, I want to be a Time-Lord, and I want to be Lights adopted twin." I said hopefully. God appeared to think over my wishes, before nodding to himself. Raising his hand he waved it, causing my entire world to go black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tsuki, dear! It's time for school!" I heard someone yell as I woke slowly, my eyes blinking against the sudden light. I sat up and glanced around my room curiously, not noticing anything different about my room.' Wait, Did that actually happen?' I thought curiously.

"Coming, mom!" I called back, before getting up and running to my closet to look for my clothes. I sighed in mild frustration when all I saw was a uniform.' Great I have to wear a boring outfit.' I thought dryly as I began putting it on.

I gave my hair a quick brush before taking a deep breath and walking toward my door opening it slowly. Walking out into the hall I noted the house was plain and pretty average with nothing really standing out as different. As I made my way downstairs I spotted Light, Sayu, and my mother. It was so strange seeing character's that were meant to fake standing or sitting in a room, it was almost surreal.

"Hey Tsuki!! Are you ready?" Light asked with a smile. I nodded my head and smiled back, hoping my face didn't reveal how nervous I really was. Eventually it was time to leave and I followed Light out of the house, making sure to say goodbye to Sayu and mom as I was leaving.

My mind was racing with thoughts and it clearly a side effect of having a Time-Lords brain, after all why else would the Doctor me so sporadic . It almost seemed like I could process things at a rate far quicker than a human, in fact that was probably exactly what I was doing right now.

Even if I was average intelligence wise to a normal Time Lord, I was likely considered a genius in human standards. I briefly wondered if I would be able to create a mind palace like in Sherlock, would be interesting to try at the very least. As I walked down the sidewalk towards the school, Light walking next to me. I felt a pang of sadness knowing my adopted twin brother would soon fall into insanity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat beside my brother as class began, my nervousness thankfully not alerting Light. I found that I could easily answer all the questions as if they were first-grade questions, which to be honest wasn't ideal as I soon became bored. Turning to look out of the classroom window my heart nearly jumped at the sight of a familiar black book falling to the ground. I snapped my attention to Light, noting the fact he was looking out of the window curiously.

'This was where its going to begin, soon Kira will rise and L would get involved.' I thought swallowing on anticipation. Not long after that thought Light was asked to answer a question, however I couldn't be bothered to listen as my mind raced with the apprehension of what was to come.

Just after class I told Light I was going to head to a library before heading home, I had to try out my new Life Note. As I was walked away from school I carefully opened my bag and glanced inside smirking at the sight of my own magical notebook.' Well, might as well try it out.' I thought, curious about the opposite notebook.

When I got to the library I made my way over to the computers and did a quick search for recent deaths.' hmm, Barry Redwillow.' I thought absently as I opened the notebook. I quickly wrote the name and cause of death, before leaning back to wait. Half an hour later I searched the same name up, pleasantly surprised when there was already a small article about the revival.' Now I can start my own legend. Hopefully, I will catch L's attention soon and maybe to speed that up I'll only revive those in the Kanto region.' I thought.

A few minutes later and I had logged out of the computer and was leaving the library to go home, my smile was wide across my face. However as I was walking back I couldn't help but wonder if I made the right choice, it was stressful knowing I now I had a huge responsibility to keep the world safe. I sighed softly as I walked up to my front door, at least I knew things would be getting interesting.

After greeting my mom and Sayu, I headed up to my room quietly. Walking in I place my bag and notebook on the desk before sliding into the desk chair. It had been a big day and it would just get crazier from here.' I can't believe I was getting this chance. I'm not going to waste it.' I thought confidently.

Opening the Life Note I quickly searched up and wrote thirty more names down, before closing it again. It was a good start, and unlike Light, people will notice the revivals far earlier then the deaths.

I placed the Life Note in my drawer, before locking it and placing the key at the bottom of my school bag. I glanced at the clock before deciding to get changed into more casual clothing, the uniform was getting itchy after wearing it so long.

Once I had gotten changed I slid into bed, deciding to take a nap.' Well, I guess it has officially begun.' I thought smirking slightly.' I won't let you kill L this time around Light, even if it means screwing the time-line up. Just you wait, Kira. There's a new piece in this chess game and I'm L's ace up the sleeve. I will win. No. Matter. What!'