Closer//spicy chapter warning

This be a lime. So make out session that gets heated no sex but it is mentioned.

'I want to know her more. Her quirks and tics. The good and the bad. Everything.' Matt thought, while laying on his black and grey bed one afternoon, one ray of sun managed to sneak into his room. He didn't know where from but it shined in his face as he flopped back onto his side as he closed his laptop sighing. Matt got up and looked into the floor length mirror beside his wardrobe. He combed his black hair with his fingers and looked over his Decker outfit. He dusted the sleeves and straightened his tie. Matt grabbed his wallet and speed walked out of his room to yours.

The door to your room was open, so Matt knocked and leaned on the frame. "What's up?" You turned on your black leather computer chair, pulling your neon blue lined headphones off and placing them on your black wooden desk, by your PC. "Would you like to go out?"

"Out? But what if we get attacked?"

"The saints won't attack us on sight if they have no reason to, (y/n), I would appreciate it if you could hang out."

"Okay give me five minutes!" You jump up to fix your hair and makeup. Matt chuckles as he watches you. When your done Matt takes your hand gentlemanly and leads you down the short steps to his garage. You comment at the gesture, "Matt~ I said if you want some, just ask~" You tease. You both get into the car decked out in black and blue. Matt pulls out of the garage and heads down the road.

"So where do you want go?" Matt asks you.

"Can we go to Nobody Loves Me? They have a new outfit I want to check out"

"Uh, sure thing. Then we can go to the park if you want to?"

"Of course!" You smile, 'it feels like a date, I'll make him attracted to me by wearing something complimenting to my body, then I'll get him hook, line and sinker.'

Matt pulls up to the store and helps you out of the car. "How very chivalrous of you, Matt"

"What can I say, I'm from Britain"

You laugh and head inside. Matt follows you into the store and as you explore the isles of, rather 'open', clothes Matt blushes 'Why did she have to walk through all these explicit clothing racks?' Matt sped up past the thongs and low cut t-shirts. You accidentally brush some skirts with your sleeve and they fall onto the floor. You bend over to pick them up completely forgetting how short your skirt is. Matt stares, you are completely bent over in front of him, your Decker panties (thong by the way) showing in all its glory through fishnets. He screams to himself to contain himself and forces his eyes to look away just as you get up and put the skirts back on the rack.

Matt sits on the comfy leather seat out side of the dressing rooms as you change behind the curtain. Matt listens as you change your clothes, he imagines your thong paired with a matching bra and shivers, proud of himself for designing and releasing not only the uniform but a matching panty set. 'God what am I, a pervert, jeez' Matt scolds himself. He looks away from the curtain, just as it opens, he panics for second thinking he was thinking out loud. You step out in (outfit of choice, preferably a tight/form fitting one). Matt swallows and looks to you. His eyes widen at the tight clothing and trace your body before coming back up to your face. Matt gulps. You noticed him checking you out and chuckle, "Matt~ stop staring. Perv~" you laugh teasingly.

Matt blushes at being caught but keeps his composure. "Did you do that on purpose?" He asks in as deep and confident a voice he could muster.

"Maybe~" you joke with him and go back to change quickly. Your breath coming in fast like your heart beat. you blush at getting caught. 'I guess I was right about her only being after me sexually, I can fix that' After, you both head to the counter. You pull out your wallet but Matt puts your hand down and taps his card onto the Eftpos machine before you could react. "Matt!"