Chapter 4: cow lady = scary

W e ran through the barrier. I just made it through before my force field collapsed. I fell on Leo.

"Hey! Hermana! Cousin! Sheep! Satyr! Get off!" he yelped loudly.

"Sorry!" I said sheepishly.

"It's good." he said, "Let's go!"

M.

"MOOOOOOO! MOOOOOOO!" screeched the alarm. Bars descended from the ceiling on both sides of us. The new 'cage' ripped from the wall, swinging over the city. It flew threw the air, approaching a huge building, which I assumed was their castle. Right as we were going to hit it, It disappeared! So did the floor of our cage.

As we dropped, we all screamed. We landed in  a pile with a 'crunch'. Calypso screamed.

"Calypso! What is it?" I asked her.

"LEG! BROKEN! HURT! OWWWWWW!" she gasped. I fumbled with the nectar and ambrosia as I fed it to Calypso. She just gasped, shivered, and passed out. Leo  collapsed, so did Jayden.

"Camp," I muttered. "We've got to get to camp..." Suddenly, I was struck by a pan and fell into a drowsy sleep. The last thing I heard was, "Io will see you now, and we will rise once again!" Hehehe!"

Of course, I had dreams. What did you expect, that demigods get wonderful sleep like you mortals? Noooo, and it's so unfair! Ugh.

I was in a cave, it was dark and spooky. I was floating and saw a giant green figure.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"
She thundered.

I woke up to see a half cow woman watching me sleep. I shot up and struck her. My hand passed through! Oh! It's an illusion! I looked around, I was in a cage that was in a room. A minor minotaur roughly grabbed me and dragged me out of the room. We maneuvered between hallways going up stairs and down elevators until we arrived at a strange looking throne room. There were pig people running around, fetching minotaurs and minotaurs sitting in stables surrounding a pedestal. "You have failed me!", Thundered the woman in the illusion.
"M-m-my Q-q-queen!", stammered a little minotasur, "The centaur! He-he-he..."
    "Enough! Vladimir! Punish this failure!" The woman screamed. A man stepped out of the shadows. Holding a knife