9

[Your POV]

The car ride was pretty long, I gotta admit. But it surely wasn't too awkward on the way. We got to know each other more personally, as we listened to his shuffle playlist on the ride. I sat at the front, beside Sam, subconsciously processing everything that had happened. I couldn't believe that he actually accepted, but now I feel like I was insisting.. I hope I didn't seem so. I hope he didn't feel forced. I was also worried for the future, when I leave. I was leaving pretty soon, so I don't know what is going to happen, I don't know what to expect. 

Whatever happens, will be a complete surprise.

Sam opened the car door for me, and I stepped out, taking his hand in mine. I saw him smile to himself, as we walked to his front porch. No one else was there yet, and Tom had the keys. Shortly, Tom's car parked in the garage, the two boys exiting the car in excitement. 

Tom shuffled his feet to the front door, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Welcome," he said as he began to unlock the door, "to my house." 

He opened the door, revealing a simple, yet cute house. It had three floors, and was very spacious.

"It's so lovely here." I smiled, as my eye caught a picture of the baby Hollands.

"Aww, Sam, you look so cute." I pointed at his baby face, and Sam approached to eye the picture I gazed at.

"Oh no, you don't have to see that." his flustered figure covered his past self's face with his hand, before dragging me away from any more baby pictures.

"Why? I thought you looked so cute." My heart made flips when I spotted a red tint forming on Sam's cheeks. 

"So, lunch. What will it be?" Harry rubbed his hands together.

"It's Sunday. We should make something homemade and take a break from restaurant food. Sam are you willing to cook?" Tom replied.

"We don't have groceries. Mum didn't buy them." 

"You can go get groceries. Hell, (Y/N) can go with you. Right?" Paddy said.

I shrugged before nodding, and looked at Sam.

"Alright, fine." Sam grabbed the car keys that were in a bowl, and pulled me outside with him, before closing the door.

He switched on the car, and we both got inside. He wrapped his arm around my seat, before turning his head to the back and get his car out of the driveway. He gave me a warm smile when our eyes locked, before continuing to drive away into some supermarket.

The silence between us remained awkward. I watched as he nervously tapped his hands against the steering wheel. He caught me staring, and he let go of the steering wheel with one hand, and held mine. His soft thumb was stroking it back and forth, and I began to feel calm, relaxed, and protected.

"Anything in particular you want to eat?" he disrupted the silence.

"Um, I don't mind. Maybe some typical English traditional or cultural food, you know?" 

He hummed in understanding, as he parked his car in front of the supermarket. He unlocked it and stepped out, followed by myself. He had his hand resting on my upper back, as he lead me into the store.

"We're going to need beef, potatoes, carrots, garlic, onion and some gravy."

"Which one should we go to first?" I asked.

"Let's get some beef." he pulled out a cart and walked down the aisles. There were so many brands I recognised, and so many I didn't.

I curiously observed the British brands, before Sam distracted me.

"This way, darling." 

Darling. 

He called me darling.

- - -

I AM VERY SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY I FEEL SO BAD. Also, I'd like to thank everyone for over 450 reads! It means so much to me! Thank you for reading, and being patient. I swear we're just going through some obstacles in the book at the moment before we get to the next part! I'd also like to thank those who showed their love with votes and adding my book to your reading lists! Every little thing makes me happy. Everyone, love you~