2

[Your POV]

I arrived at the London Heathrow Airport and there I saw 4 young men standing wearing dark matching caps and shirts. 

The Holland brothers. 

I reluctantly walked towards them and tried not to freak out. 

"Hello how are you?" Tom asked. 

"I-I'm good, t-t-thank you" I covered my eyes to prevent any tears from escaping. 

"Sorry." My voice was breaking. Tom Holland gave me a friendly hug as I tried to calm myself down. 

"I got too excited." I chuckled awkwardly. 

"Do you want me to take this suitcase for you?" Sam extended his hand towards the suitcase, flashing a bright, white smile at me. My breathe got caught in my throat, his smile is just like the one I see in pictures. I shyly nodded, and he grabbed the handle of my suitcase.

- - -

"Ok (Y/N) so tonight at 6:00pm we will watch Far From Home at a private screening, as promised. Feel free to use the time now to rest or to join me and my brothers at the hotel pool." Tom said as they walked me to my room. 

"Thank you, again. I think I might be joining you at the pool." I panted nervously. Tom winked and walked back to his room with his brothers. 

I went to my hotel room and put a bikini on. I was so overwhelmed being alone with the Holland brothers at the pool, and soon, in the cinema. I could barely breathe and my heart skipped more than one beat every time one of them spoke to me.

I went outside to the pool and saw all of the boys shirtless playing volleyball. Sam hopped out of the pool and walked up to me. He got so close to me I felt the water drop from his chest onto mine. 

"You can put your towels and sandals next to ours." He smiled and walked me to the lounge chairs where their towels sat. I dropped my towels and took off my flip flops. I walked towards the pool edge and Harry looked up from the pool side.

"Go in." He splashed water at my feet. I felt two hands on my back push me in. I uncontrollably screamed before hitting the water. I rapidly swam back for breath, and to catch a glance of who committed the crime of pushing me.

 Sam jumped in next to me splashing water at my face. I wanted to tease him for pushing me but I couldn't talk. I was so nervous. 

"(Y/N)?  Are you alright?" Sam put his hand on my shoulder. My eyes widened at his hand making Sam quickly put it away. 

"I'm sorry." I gritted my teeth. "I'm just really processing being around you."

"Don't be." He smiled. 

"Now come play volleyball with us." Sam took my hand and we swam to the volleyball net. 

"She's with us." He pointed at me to Paddy. Tom served the ball and it flew right onto my direction. I slammed it back to his side scoring a point. 

"Yes (Y/N)!" Paddy cheered. Sam offered a high five and I accepted it. We continued playing volleyball and I scored the winning point. Sam picked me up and cheered while Harry and Tom dried themselves. I held onto Sam terrified to fall. 

"I have to get ready." I whispered. Sam slowly put me down and dried himself. I picked up my towel and dried myself.

- - - 

I was debating on whether uploading part two, but then I chose too, sorry, but I really found my story cringe, I don't know what my past self was thinking. Let me know if you want to continue below, love you~