1

[Your POV]

"The winner of the Brother's Trust raffle is..." Sam Holland's voice played on my phone, as I watched the brother's trust livestream on my bed. Paddy, the youngest one, reached for a piece of paper in the vase, unwrapping it, before handing it back to his older brother. 

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" he read out loud, smiling. 

"Congratulations!" The Holland brothers in the live stream clapped. The livestream ended with the boys apologising to those who didn't win, but it was a tiny chance, one I wasn't expecting to be me.

I shut my phone off and threw harshly it against the bed. I clenched my eyes shut and screamed as loud as I could. I was so excited to meet the brothers. I couldn't believe I won, it's like winning the lottery, but better (for me at least). I thought I was dreaming, so I pinched myself a few times. 

"Honey what's wrong? What's with all the damn noise?" My mom ran in the room desperate for answers. She thought something bad had happened, but this was my way of calming myself when I get too excited. 

"I won!" I madly squealed, knowing I was spending the weekend with my favourite celebrities.  

"I WON THE BROTHER'S TRUST RAFFLE." My voice squeaked, and I could see my mom was quite confused of why I should be this excited. I didn't care, because I was too excited to meet the brothers. 

"Well you better start packing" She set down a basket of clean laundry after replying in her 'scolding' voice.

"DOOR." I shouted as my mom came back to shut the door. She always forgot to shut the door, it has become a habit to shout for her to close it.

I still couldn't believe I had won. I was soon going to be taking a plane flight tomorrow to London to see Tom, Harry, Paddy and Sam Holland. Sam.. Holland... I smiled to myself. 

I have had a crush on Sam Holland ever since I found out about him through Tom. He had such a sweet personality online, and I loved his freckles. He was my age, so nothing was wrong with liking him, and I did get some dms replied years ago. 

I stood up to bring my suitcase on my bed and opened it, to start packing. It was only a weekend, but I didn't know what type of dress codes there were, so I added all types of clothing, including swimming clothes I would need, then packed my basic toiletries. I zipped my suitcase closed before opening my laptop to browse the hotel the brothers trust event would be. It was a pretty nice hotel, far from Kingston, where they live, meaning they'd have to stay in the hotel as well. I finished packing my passport into my purse leading me to my bed time.

- - -

Hey, so, I forgot this book existed... I don't know if I should continue it... I mean, I'll see where it goes ;)