6

The kiss was slow, and simple. It was more of a soft peck, one I wish had never end. I wished it were my first and last kiss, for it was so perfect. He tasted like coke, with somewhat alcohol. His arms were resting on my waist, while mine were pulling him by the nape of his neck even closer to me. My body felt like it was on fire, and my heartbeat increased by the second.

But my heartbeat stopped abruptly, when he pulled away. 

He didn't say anything, but only had a smile plastered on his face. There was a silent eye contact between the two of us. 

Please say something. I thought.

"Let's dance now." he said, and my heart sank. Was he drunk and did not mean it? Or did he want to release tension.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the dance floor. The mood around him felt different. I felt as if I was waiting for something to never arrive. I chose to ignore it and enjoy the rest of my night.

It was difficult.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, coming from Harry. He leaned his lips into my ear, taking a deep breath.

"We gotta go, it's pretty late." he said, and I nodded. I watched as he dragged his drunk twin brother and we all called a cab.

I stumbled into the back seat, followed by Sam who sat in the middle. It was even more awkward, after the previous event.

"I had a great time tonight." the boy slurred. He glanced at me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He pulled me closer to him, and my heart began to pick up again.

"You were so pretty I just had to kiss you." 

A deep shade of crimson appeared on my cheeks. I subtly looked around to see if anyone had listened. They were all too drunk to notice. I took a sigh of relief in my head, and chose to ignore his statement.

We arrived at the hotel, and I began walking to my bedroom, before a grab on my wrist stopped me. I turned around, seeing the same boy I sat next to earlier.

"S-Sam," I said.

He rubbed his face, slowly beginning to sober up.

"You were pretty." he spoke shyly.

A shade of blush tinted my face.

"Thank you.." I spoke so softly, it was almost like a whisper.

"Can I ask you something?" Sam asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you regret... the kiss?" he was avoiding eye contact, and scratching the back of his head.

Not at all.

"Um... no.." I spluttered.

"Good." he replied.

"Why is that?" I asked. 

He connected his lips with mine once more. This time, he slightly tilted his head deepening the kiss. Unfortunately, he went no further. He disrupted the kiss, pulling harshly away. A mean smirk appeared on his face.

"Because drunk or not, I would have kissed you anyway." 

- - -

Guys I just want to say thank you so, so, so, much for over 300 reads! I never expected so many people to give this book a chance, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you to those who voted, that means a lot to me. I hope you are enjoying this book so far, please let me know down in the comments! Thank you for reading, sorry if this chapter was way shorter than last time, but stay tuned for the next part tomorrow. Love you~