Chapter 19 - The Big Day

Marcus POV

It's been a couple of months since the party, Imani and I are currently in France. We've already traveled to Italy, Greece, and Germany. While traveling we've been planning our wedding which is happening in a week. We're going to the islands for our honeymoon, then back to traveling. Tomorrow morning we're heading back to the states to make sure everything is ready for Sunday. 

Imani and I just finished packing our bags, we're currently cuddling under the covers. I start to think about how we've met, our travels, and the time we've spent together. I kiss her forehead, "I can't wait to marry you~"

I hear soft snores and can't help but chuckle. I set my alarm and let all sleepiness take over.

No POV

The pair returned to the states the next day, and ever so soon there wedding took place. While Marcus was waiting for Imani at the alter, Imani was getting the last final touches on her dress while talking to her Aunite and Santana.

Imani POV

"So Auntie, how have you and Johnathan been?" She grows silent, I look through the mirror to see her completely flustered. I giggle a bit as she starts to stutter, "I-it's g-g-going well." I smile, "I'm glad, you know if he hurts you just call me and I'll take care of everything~"

The girls giggle, "I'm done, Imani."

I stand and look at my elegant wedding dress, it is a fitted, sleeveless, backless white dress with smooth simple fabric. I have 2 buns on the front of my hair, leaving a Poppin afro in the back. I have diamond earrings with a matching necklace and simple white heels. 

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in."

I turn around to see Ruby and a girl, she smiles at us. "Dad is on his way to walk you down the aisle, but I wanted to introduce you guys to my girlfriend." I get really excited, I look at the shy girl, she has tan skin much like Ruby, short black curly hair and is an inch shorter than Ruby. 

I smile at her and she returns it, "My n-name is Sapphire, nice to m-meet you." I squeal a bit, she's so adorable. I turn around to see Santana and Aunite joining in the fangirling, then we watch as Auntie gives Santana 50 buck. 'Looks like she just lost a bet.'

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in."

The door opens, this time revealing Leonardo. He smiles at me, "Are you ready?" I nod, we lock arms and take the long way so the girls can get to there seats in time. We finally make our way outside, the music starts to play. 

I smile when I see Marcus standing next to the priest, once I'm in front of him we can't keep our eyes off each other. The ceremony goes on, I slip his ring on his finger and he does the same for me, he doesn't let go of my hand. Anyone could sense the happiness and excitement radiating off of us. "Do you take Imani Adams as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

Marcus waste no time, "I do." 

"Do you take Marcus Rosano as your lawfully wedded husband?" I don't waste any time either, "I do." 

"You may now kiss the bride." 

He pulls me close and kisses me, the crowd cheers and Marcus just deepens the kiss. Our lips part, he picks me up and carries me off the beach. We make our to the waiting room, Marcus pushes me on the wall and kisses me once more. He tries to take off my dress but I stop him just in time. 

Our lips part, "Mrs. Roseno~ Why don't we skip the party and skip over to the hotel room~" I giggle, "Mr. Roseno~ We planned this together, let's finish this together~" I whisper in his ear, "If you're patient then I'll give you something special tonight."

He smirks at me, "Ok, Mrs. Roseno."

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in!" A man with a camera comes in, "Ready for your pictures?" We nod, and make our way to the photo room. After dozens of photos being taken we finally make our way to the after-party in the ballroom. As we walk to our seats, everyone cheers. 

The party goes on leading with toast, food being served, and cutting the cake. Once everyone stops eating we start to dance and mingle with our guest. Around the end, many helped take our gifts to our hotel room, and some to our home. 

Once we get in the limo making our way to the hotel, Marcus can't seem to take his hands off of me. Once the limo stops we went up to the elevator and into our room, candles were lit all around and flower petals were scattered across the floor and bed. 

Let's just say that we had a very eventful night if you know what I mean.