Beginning of an era [ch 12]

Ever since that night, Jimin and I started seeing each other and by seeing each other, I mean dating. We decided after two months of us dating that we should finally live together and when I had to tell Jin that I was moving out of our parents old house, he cried and told me how grown up I was. He didn't want me to leave but he knew in his heart that he should understand that it was for the best. I told him that I'm not moving all the way to America, we're just gonna live close by.

A year later and we still got our stuff together, I decided to work same with Jimin, he chose to become a dancer and work as a background dancer or anything that paid. He did what he loved and got money but either way, I'd still be supportive. I decided to get a job as a [Y/D/J/N] (your dream job name) and Jimin was really supportive for me. Months went by, Jimin kept trying to get me into bed and you will see why.

Once I finish cleaning the kitchen and the living room, our room as well, I go back into the living room and sit down on our brown comfy couch, I flicker the tv on with the remote and flip through channels until find something I want to watch. Then suddenly I hear the front door getting unlocked and opening, heavy breathing was able to be heard and it started making it's way over to where I was, I look up to see a sweaty Jimin. He flops down on the couch next to me, he pecks my lips before laying his head in my lap. "Why are you so sweaty?" He takes a breath before responding, "Just got done with a performance." I nod my head understanding, I pet his head and play with his hair, which he loves."I missed you all day, Jagi." He tells me, his breath still calming down and he rubs my thigh slightly."I missed you too, Chim." He groans slightly and my eyes wander down to his slightly sweaty self."Jagiiiiii~" I roll my eyes, knowing what he's about to say."What Chim?" He rolls onto his back so he can look up to me, he reaches his arm to play with my long hair and looks me directly in the eyes.

"I want to have a babyyyy~ can we go into the room?" I bite my lip thinking, he waits for my response and I look down at him."No." He frowns until a few seconds, his lips form into a smirk and he sits up, he pushes me down onto the couch getting on top of me pinning my arms down above my head."We dont have to do it in the bedroom, we can do it right her, right now babygirl." My face goes red as I look straight into his lustful eyes.

THE END

****
Hey everyone! I've decided that this was going to be the last chapter of this story but don't worry, the second book will come, don't worry. I couldn't think of a better ending, actually, I could but I liked this better. But, I hope you enjoyed this story and I'm hoping you guys would take a look at my other stories. Bye my kuties! Love you guys! <3

-kotah