Alone.[ch 6]

*Flashback*

"No,You can't leave me like this..." you cry

"Look I'm sorry [Y/N] but my parents are making me so I can't do anything about it,I wish I could..." Jimin tells you and you cry hard

Jimin gives you a big hug."I still have two days left so I'll spend one day with Jin and one with you,Kay?" you nod.

"Now stop crying you big baby." Jimin smiles and chuckles

"Shut up! you know I'm gonna miss you..." you frown

"I know,I know I'll miss you too." He says."I have to tell you something,before I go."

"What is it?" you pull away from the hug and wipe you're tears

"I...li-" Jimin gets cut off by the bell and everyone pushes you guys then you two run into an empty class room.

********

You two look out to see if the hall is clear and then you guys walk out of the empty class room and start walking to you two's class.

I really wish Jin were here right now...

"You two are late...Again." You're teacher says

"Were sorry mrs.Hamburger." You and Jimin say,you guys take you're seats next to each other.

You and Jimin still can't get over that her last name is Hamburger haha.

You and Jimin silently laugh together.

"I still can't get over that." Jimin whispers

"Same here haha." You whisper back

                                                                  *End Of Flashback*

And Jimin was never seen again...Yeah I still miss him to this day even though I'm 22 its kinda weird,I don't know how but it is,I doubt that he misses me at all...I've been trying to look for him but I can't and sometimes I don't have the time,I have to take care of my sweet loving big brother and his weirdo girlfriend,And I still can't believe hes still with that girl from high school do you remember that face sucking girl? yeah her she lives with me and my big bro so its weird when I hear noises from the other room while trying to sleep...I can't stop them its there place too and its not that I don't like his girlfriend,I love her but she is weird and I mean a good weird.

"Hey,[Y/N] do you mind if I use you're curling Iron?" She asks

Oh I didn't really give you her name,its Analise but I justt call her An cause its easier...Of course I get pulled out of my thoughts.

"Can I or no?" Analise asks and you look at her

"Oh...oh yeah sure I'm sorry I got caught up in my thoughts." You tell her

"Its okay,you still worried about Jimin?" An asks and you nod,you grab you're curling Iron and give it to her.

"Here." you tell her

"Thank You [Y/N]!" she bows and walks out of you're room

She is so happy and inergetic also always good with talking to people...well I am too but I'm not as friendly as her.

I'm tired...I had a long day,Imma take a nap.Good Night World!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 Please Vote,Comment,and Follow!

 Heyyyy! I kinow I did alot of flashbacks but you in this story have to describe all the important details and memories she had and its very hot where I am so its kinda hard to do this and I know I can't spell and I think You're gonna know whats gonna happen next keep predicting until I make a new chapter!  @the-rose-knight Thank you for giving me a shout out by the way and thank you for being my friend,not just on wattpad at school too,thanks for acting like you love my stories haha :P but you don't need to act tell me the truth if you hate it. thats all I need to say for right now.Imma stop boring you once again with my Bullcrap! :) Have a nice day! "Don't tell me what to do!"

I hope you Enjoyed and stay tuned for more chapters!

Go read some of my other stories!

Please and Thank You!

Love You Guys!

Byeeee! :)

<3

-kotah🌸