Changed.[ch 4]

*Flashback*

Its the first day of 7th Grade!I have to admit I missed school,well kinda.I only missed Jimin.Did you know I haven't seen him in a whole year because him and his family went on a vacation trip to Paris,France and I think thats cool and I heard hes back. I suddenly bumped into someone...

I look to see who it was and is that...Jimin?

"[Y/N]!!!" He smiles and hugs you

"Hey Jimin,you look different." you frown

"Yeah why? do I look bad?" he asks

"No...you just look...different." you tell him

"Is it a bad thing?" he questions

"No no no I'm just so used to seeing you all nerdy." 

Jimin frowns and sighs

"Well if you don't like it then fine,I don't care but this is the starting of my new change,what makes you think I wanna be nerdy my whole life?" he raises his voice 

You're eyes widen."Who are you? cause the Jimin I know wouldn't just change up then not tell me end then get mad when I ask about it!" you shout and angrily walk away.

Jimin just stands there shocked.

You start crying,you're walking down the hall when you see Jin,you decide to walk past him,he sees you and stops you

"[Y/N] whats wrong?" Jin asks

"Nothing." you whisper while crying

"I know my lil sis when she's sad,was it Jimin?" he asks

He always knew when you were sad,mad,happy,nervous,anything you name it.Hes the best big brother ever

You nod.

"What did he do?" he asks with a worried expression

"He changed..." you mumble

"What do you mean hes change?" Jin questions

"Hes not the nerdy Jimin I know,then he raised his voice at me and he never did that or even argued." you wipe you're tears

"Awwww come here little sis." Jin smiles and pulls you into a hug,of course you hug him back."Now imma walk you to class"

"Okay thanks! you're the best big brother ever" you tell him proudly

"Thanks! and you're the best little sister ever" he smiles and puts his arm around you're neck,starts walking and you do too

************

You guys get to you're class,you kiss Jin on the cheek and wave bye then Jin goes upstairs to his class.

The teacher looks at you."You're late ms.[Y/L/N]." she pushes her glasses down and of course you sit next to Jimin,you always have,you sit in you're seat and Jimin looks at you.

You remember when Jimin used to sneak chats with you and when he wrote notes and passed them to you and you passed them back.

Then when you were late to class Jimin used to look at you but you gave him ugly faces and silly ones too which made him burst out laughing and he always got in trouble.

You're trying to pay attention to the lesson but you kept on hearing a noise that was like."psssssssst." you look over and see Jimin,he passes you a note,you open it up slowly.

The teachers back is turnt.

The note reads...

'I'm so sorry about my temper and I'm also sorry for not telling you about my change,Best friends usually tell each other everything but I didn't and I'm a jerk,but imma promise after class,I'll let you slap me in the face.:) Kay?'

You smile at it and decide to write back,Jimin watched while you wrote back,you handed it to him and he took it,he opens it slowly and it reads.

'I forgive you,Yes you're a jerk but you're my jerk,And can't wait after class! :)'

 He smiles at it and puts the note in his pocket,the teacher turns around and sees you and Jimin not paying attention.

"Mr.Park and Ms.[Y/L/N],Dettention!" you and Jimin look at the teacher then at each other and laugh.

The bell rings and everybody walk out,Jimin stands near the door and I walk out and stand infront of him,you lift you're hand up getting ready to slap him but you just pat his head.

"I can't." you smile

"Why?" he looks at you confused

"Cause you're my best friend." You state

"I knew you weren't." Jimin chuckles

"How do you know?" you ask

"Cause I know you,you wouldn't hurt me like that." he says

You look at him surprised and you blush alittle

"Whats wrong? you okay?" he chuckles

"yeah,I'm fine..." You smile and Jimin gets called by a boy

"Jimin! you need to show me around,Remember?" The boy says

"Well thats my Q" Jimin says and jogs off

---------------------------------

A/N:

Please Vote,Comment,and Follow!

Heyyyy! I always wanted a big brother,Jin is supposed to be a very sweet generus big brother to [Y/N].Sorry about my bad grammer and spelling thats why at the end I put 'Q'  Cause I can't spell sorry!People say I'm pretty funny.(which I am) I know how to make someone smile or make there day! so if you're ever feeling down come to me! I'll help! One thing before I finish.Help one another out cause were all human,we all breath the same air! Do random acts of kindness,you might get somewhere,I'm not saying do it for attention I'm saying do it to make someone happy! Okay now imma stop boring you! :)

I hope you Enjoyed and stay tuned for more chapters!

Go read my other stories!

Please and Thank You!:)

Love you guys!

Byeeee!

<3

-kotah🌸