chapter fourteen

[edited.]

The car stopped at the entrance of JJ ent., getting attention from the employees around and couple artists from the company. They know that their boss always drives himself everywhere since he doesn't want to a nuisance for people around him when he's able to do it himself.

The driver door opens and reveals Jungkook in his black suit with a black turtle neck underneath it.

Jungkook gave the car key to the security guard while the passenger door who never once opened by someone opens and revealed Taehyung, their model, who just got out from the same car as their boss

The outfit that Taehyung wear sure made the girls be jealous of his slim and lean body with the right amount of muscle for his small but slender frame.

He chose a crop grey sweater top with black high waist ankle pants, matching it with white sneakers and a big simple black bag. The sneakers made him look small standing beside Jungkook who's over 6 feet tall.

 The sneakers made him look small standing beside Jungkook who's over 6 feet tall

The sight that's happening now made a buzz all over the office.

The male artists who are signed under JJ entertainment that was walking around at the office were all bummed that the model was 'taken' by their boss. They all have been crushing over Taehyung ever since he signed with the company which was 3 years ago.

Meanwhile, the girl staff and artists were now glaring at Taehyung, not all of them though but most of them. The girls in the company were all waiting for opportunities to be their boss girlfriend knowing how crazy rich he is.

Jungkook and Taehyung stepped inside the building and everyone bows their head towards Jungkook who just gave them a formal nod with his straight face while holding Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung just smiled at some people that he knows and make a small wave at them who gladly return the wave at the innocent bun.

"Why is Taehyung holding hands with Mr. Jeon?"

"Don't you think that Taehyung just using Mr. Jeon for his money?"

"I know that Taehyung is super-rich too but didn't that he's still a gold digger."

"Damn, how can Mr. Jeon be so lucky to get Taehyung."

"Maybe Taehyung just wants to get into Mr. Jeon's pants and rub it on our face later."

"OMG!! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER. ONE IS HANDSOME AND HOT WHILE THE OTHER ONE IS SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL."

The fact that it's their boss who they're whispering about didn't stop them.

Taehyung who heard a couple of nasty things about him being a gold digger and etc. just rolled his eyes.

'Why the fuck I need to be with Jungkook if I can buy things with my own money.'

Taehyung muttered. The sound of Jungkook's chuckle made him look at Jungkook with a glare.

He may accidentally say it a bit loud that Jungkook could hear it. Jungkook then went closer to Taehyung and stop once his lips were next to Tae's ear.

"They just don't know how independent and how you power over me babe." He then smirked.

Taehyung just scoffs and glare at Jungkook for a bit before leaving him in the lobby, making his way towards the elevator first.

Jungkook chuckled before catching up with his lover.

••••

"You know, you make a buzz this morning, didn't you?" Jimin suddenly opens his office door.

Jungkook just chuckled shaking his head, Jimin lets himself take a seat in front of Jungkook and turned serious all of a sudden.

"Jungkook, you have to attend tomorrow's business party that Mr.Han host. It'll be an opportunity for you to get along with Mr.Han's son who's the CEO now. You know, for JJ Corp's sake."

Jungkook just sighed, he never likes to attend those kinds of parties. Some of the older business partners will try to introduce their daughter to him.

He sure is bi, but that was before he met Taehyung. He's now 100 percent sure that he's gay af and whipped for Taehyung and Taehyung only.

"Are my parents going to be there?" He asked.

Jimin just nods, "Sora and her parents will there too." He then added.

Jungkook rubbed his temple, tired of it. He's sure that Mr.Lee will try to convince him to marry Sora ASAP. When I mean ASAP is literally ASAP. Mr.Lee already even plan out where the wedding venue and theme is.

"I'm going to bring Taehyung." The ravenette stated.

Jimin just smiles, knowing that Jungkook is really just deeply in love with Tae, his best friend.

"Are you sure? I mean, I know that he can handle those kinds of things but can he handle the fiasco that will happen after?" Jimin asked.

"I'm sure he can." Jungkook said with confidence in his eyes.

••••

"WHAT?! A PARTY?! Yoonie... You know I never like those kinds of parties. I mean, whenever Namjoon asks me to go with him, I always refuse. And to know that Jungkook will bring me there? The fuck, can I handle that. I mean, I'm sure that his parents are gonna be there and that leads to Sora and her family to be there also. Then to add that Namjoon is going to attend there together with Seokjin. AGRHHH!! I think I just messed up big times." Taehyung panics inside Yoongi's studio.

He just told by Yoongi that there'll be a business party tomorrow and there's a high possibility that Jungkook will ask him to go together. He never likes those kinds of parties, full of fakeness and hypocrite.

Yoongi just shrugged at Taehyung's outburst, "It's fine Tae, beside Jimin and I will be there tomorrow."

Suddenly, a knock interrupted them, and ahead was poking from the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" A man with a smiley face asked.

"HOBIII!!" Taehyung squealed.

He doesn't know Hoseok that close but what he knows is that he likes the other presence.

"Hi Tae, it's been a while." Hoseok hugs Taehyung.

Yoongi just stares at them blankly.

"Hoseok, what are you doing?" A deep cold voice suddenly could be heard in the studio making the three of them freeze for a moment.

They automatically broke the hug and turned their heads towards the voice, meeting cold piercing eyes glaring to Hoseok.

"Jungkook, it's been a while bro." Hoseok nervously replied and scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, it's really been a while." Jungkook smirked.

••••

don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for reading🖤