One of the bodybuilders, snickers at her And was rewarded with a glare from Fayth.

"This kid is cute" he muttered to the other one.

"I'm not cute!" Fayth let out but it came out more like "immnntctt"

"Aww, so cute" the person cooed at her.

Fayth calculated, as after three right then one left turn they entered a room. And installed her on a chair. In front of someone.

Someone, who possesses a lot of power in the Academy as well outside.

Fayth has only one thought, don't be them. Even when every fiber of her essence wanted them to be here.

Fayth blinked rapidly to remove the dizziness.
After regaining her balance, she noticed her surroundings.

She was in a big room, the room had everything in blue and white color, and everything was modern., but then she notices someone in front of her.

Then like a flash, she stares at the female in front of her.

She was the last person Fayth was expecting.

The burned mark was still visible on her forearm. The girl was none other than Selena Sawyer.

What in the world! Did she send these watchdogs to me?

Slowly all the pieces connected. Now, she was feeling both, Relaxed and Anxious.

Relaxed because they were not the people she had expected and Anxious becuase the person was Selena Sawyer.

One of the boys takes off the sellotape from her mouth in one go.

Fayth gritted her teeth and glared at the person.

Selena stared at Fayth,
Like she was looking at the dead cockroach. Her hands were folded nicely on her lap. One leg on top of the other. Her Back-straight. Ponytail-high. Eyes-narrowed. Lips-pursed. And smile-fake.

Selena always gets what she wants and right at the moment she wanted to remove the being of the girl in front of her.

This girl is a nerd and probably new.
Selena scrunched her eyebrows, and looks toward the documents, which were placed neatly on her side table.

The girl in front of her was new, so it wasn't hard for Selena to gather her documents.
But she has seen all of that, and if she tells anyone about what happens there then it would create a trouble for me.

Everyone will think that Vanessa is above her. That, she had lost to Vanessa. A fire went through her veins at the thought. she would never let that happen!

Suddenly, She smiled at Fayth and it was a smile that made Fayth regret her decision of not running when she had the time.

"You are Fayth Williams right?"

Her voice was soothing, opposite of what fayth had heard some moments ago.

Fayth squirmed in her seat."Yes, I am"

Knowing how influenced Selena is, Fayth did not dare to question her sources.

"So fayth you know, why are you here?" She asked while examining her nails.