Chapter 4: Hermann Says

Hermann Garzon is the current editor-in-chief of Eastern Entertainment Spectacular, a website featuring reviews and news about Chinese, Japanese, and Korean movies, television dramas, and animated cartoons, as well as the people involved in those works.

"You better know your place as long as there is someone you can speak to. You'll realize you have seen yourself as a wild animal when everyone else never listens to you anymore."

Hermann here. This is to congratulate everyone in OpTag for a job well done. I am summarizing the life of Aloysius Urbano Cardenas, the most virulent troll I have ever met in my life. Those who think I am discriminating or offending him should think twice: I am merely stating the obvious, objective facts about him and why in this beloved blue planet he became the massive piece of epic fail that he is now.

Aloy has been defeated by being caught in his own trap. To be serious, he never kept his promises to become a more mature person. Look where he is now: serving four decades as the very first inmate of the supermax wing of the New Bilibid Prison since its recent relocation to Nueva Ecija.

Everyone in his family was right about him.

Everyone in his elementary school was right about him.

Everyone in his high school was right about him.

Everyone in Merveilles University was right about him.

Everyone in Eastern Entertainment Spectacular was right about him.

Everyone in Yantok Digital Ventures was right about him.

And everyone he had crossed paths with on the Internet was right about him.

He is undeniably a sniveling, deceptive manchild who has wasted all the best years of his life stalking and lusting after people who would have inspired him to be a better person, picking fights with those who seriously tell him to grow up, and making a gigantic fool of himself before his country and perhaps the whole world. He never actually made friends with them, but rather antagonized every single one of them, having seriously wounded their dignities as human beings, especially Silvia Sheley, the love of my life.

Some of those people fled to other cities and provinces and even went abroad to escape from his venomous lust. That was the right thing for them to do.

He was more focused on making money and getting girlfriends in the fastest way possible than getting a stable job, and he seriously creeped out the valedictorian of his high school batch.

He whined on his blog why many celebrities in our country and even some of his classmates were able to afford the perks that they have worked hard for. He sought my attention by shoving into my head some "proposals" which are obviously ripped from a lot of Japanese and Korean movies.

Graduating college later than his high school classmates isn't the reason why they "outpaced" him. It is that he chose to remain childish even now. Apparently, even the worst among the bunch, those who were bullies, had more meaningful careers and are more mature than him.

When the EIC and head of EES died in a road accident in December 2013, he willed that Aloy shall never communicate with his family and everyone within the company and their respective families. Being next-in-line to the leadership, I fulfilled that will to the best of my ability. Now that I have taken the helm, it is high time that I develop a series of anti-stalking commercials so that future generations of humans will never be as sexually depraved as that serpent of a man.

The story of his downfall as a manchild will be more entertaining that all of his proposed fanfics combined and possibly all the worst fanfics ever written in human history.

And, by the way, Silvia is now much safer in my hands as a gentle partner of mine.

*Author's note, August 21, 2015: Hermann Garzon was originally surnamed Camacho and Yantok IT Services was originally named as Supreme Business Revamps.

*Author's note, October 10, 2015: Yantok IT Services is now called Yantok Digital Ventures.