Can Divit & Prologue by Sanem Aydin: "Only Girl In the World"

Start from the beginning

....

Day 4

The  team made the marketing pitch successfully to the WomanArt folks and I'm surprised to see how far everyone has come along in the last 2 years!  This is now a power team, even with the contortion with Arthur Capello, and I'm wondering if I'm needed at the office today.

I walk out of the cottage and find Sanem waiting for me. She looks eager, enthusiastic and almost enterprising! Oh... something's up, I know it!

"Caan...... Good Morning!" she greets me in her unique amorous tone. Before I can respond, she continues as follows.

"Emre-enişte is taking care of the Arthur Capello situation..... I trust it'll all work out great."

I pause for effect and she continues.

"I'd like us to spend the day together... just you and me!".

I say "Okeay.....", reluctantly but my heart starts to beat a bit faster! 

She walks me to the parking lot and says loudly "Surprise!!"

Parked there waiting for me is a Harley Davidson Trike Motorbike! She's a classic, one of the loves of my life... and I absolutely enjoy riding her!  How would Sanem know.... of course she knows! I should stop asking these questions.... and go with the flow!  "Be like Water..." whispers Bruce Lee's voice inside my head.... and so I do!

Getting a motorbike is how far Sanem's expertise seems to go! She even needs help putting on the helmet and I'm weirdly amused and turned-on by her maladroitness!  Sanem climbs on board but is not holding onto me

Getting a motorbike is how far Sanem's expertise seems to go! She even needs help putting on the helmet and I'm weirdly amused and turned-on by her maladroitness!  Sanem climbs on board but is not holding onto me. Why? I wonder. One look at the rear-view mirror and realize she's wordlessly asking for permission. I take her hands, wrap them around me and ask her to hold onto me!

 I take her hands, wrap them around me and ask her to hold onto me!

"Take me anywhere you want to go...." she bellows over the road noise. I draw a blank and pause and she continues "Let's go to Ağva!"

We've been on the road about an hour and Sanem's been talking to me all along the way, pointing to birds, people, objects of interest and general conversation about where I have traveled. We stop for brunch at a restaurant and the banter continues and flows very naturally! She's such a foodie and she picks food from my plate as though she has always done it!  Strangely again, I don't mind sharing my food with her..... and seeing her eat heartily fulfills me. I learn that, even after all the success of her novel, she had not traveled beyond Turkey.  Why? I wonder!