"Jordan wants to see you." She says. My heart stops. I follow her to a room.

"Only for a little while." She says. I walk into the room and Jordan is hooked to everything possible. I walk over to her. I take her hand and she looks at me.

"Where's your shirt stupid?" She asks. I chuckle.

"Nice to see you too." I say. She leans over.

"And your shoes?" She asks.

"I wanted to see you." I whisper and push her hair out of her face.

"You could a lest put on some socks. It's not like I'm going anywhere." She says and lightly squeezes my hand.

"You better not." I say. I put the necklace on her.

"Time is up." the nurse says.

"Can't he stay?" Jordan asks.

"You need to rest." She says.

"You know since you said that I'm going to be a really pain in the ass." Jordan says. I kiss her forehead and walk out.

"You little bitch." I hear Jordan say. I crack a smile. My little Jordan. I go back the lobby. I lay on one of their couches and try to sleep. I need Jordan. I just lay there with my eyes closed. After about two hours of faking sleep I go downstairs for a cup of coffee. I slip on it but nothing more. I walk around and call the team. Nolan, Alex, and Zoey come as soon as I call but the rest are coming in the morning. I guess Jordan wakes up and asks for me. I go to her room and she has breakfast.

"Come on!" She says waving me over. I pull a chair next to her bed. "I'm weak." She says and rubs her arm. She got a bunch of shots. I take the spoon and fed her. She smiles. I open her peaches and she tells me to wait. The nurse walks in. Jordan grabs the thing of peaches and throws it at the nurse. Jordan starts laughing like crazy.

"You need to go so Jordan can go back to sleep." The nurse says taking Jordan's food when she is done.

"I'm not even tired." She says.

"I don't care your little lover needs to go." The nurse says. I hand Jordan my phone.

"Here play on my phone." I say. Jordan puckers her lips out. I kiss them and she smiles.

"Bye baby." She says and the nurse drags me out of the room. When I get back Everyone is here. I sit back on my normal couch and look out the window. I eat some of the hospital food for lunch but I'm not hungry. The nurse lets me see Jordan again around 4:00. Jordan smiles when I come in. The nurse stands around.

"Go away!" Jordan growls. I sit next to her and hold her hand.

"The teams wants to see you." I say.

"But that means I won't get to see you as much!" She says. I kiss her hand.

"When you are better." I say.

"Fine." Jordan says. "Did you know Dogs are really monkeys from outer space?" I laugh.

"No Idea!" I say. Medication.

"I want a dog!" She whines.

"When you get out I'll buy you one." I say.

"Yay!" Jordan says. She moves over.

"Lay with me." She says.

I lay next to her and she cuddles in my chest. The nose piece around her nose falls off.

"Oops." She says and giggles. I put it back around her nose and she smiles. Jordan puts both of her hands on my chest.

"Why are you so cold?" She whispers.

"I haven't had you around." I say.

"Do you want old Jordan I speak or New Jordan?" She asks. I dip my head down so my lips are close to hers.

"My Jordan." I say and kiss her. She smiles and kisses me back.

"Nolan underwood would like to see you." The nurse comes in and says. I break the kiss and get off her bed. Her smile becomes a frown.

"I will be back tonight." I whisper and kiss her on the lips again.

"Promise?" She asks.

"Promise." The nurse takes me into the hallway and I go back to the lobby. I can't help my smile. I thought I would never kiss Jordan like that again! I pop down on the couch and get on my phone. I see Jordan was taking pictures of her.

"What you looking at?" Alex ask taking my phone. "Wait I thought you guys were done?" He asks.

"I don't know." I say. I get back on my phone and look at all the photos of me and her. Nolan is only back there for 5 mintues. He comes back with water dripping from his hair.

"What happened?" Zoey says jumping up.

"She has poured a cup of water on my head." He says. "she also said and I quote "you ruined my make out session with Jay I hope you are happy" then she pored orange juice on my head." Everyone looks at me. I sink in the couch.

"You made out with Jordan in a hospital bed?" Lewis asks.

"Maybe." I say.

"You were the one to make her do this though!" Nolan yells at me.

"Don't you dare bring anything about why she is in here. If I hear from her that you said something to her you will be dead." I say getting in his face.

"You are going to act like your badass when we all know you aren't." Nolan says. We are the same height so I don't look bigger.

"At lest I haven't cut myself." I whisper.

"Maybe you should tell that to Jordan. She did too." Nolan says. I back away. "Check her thighs stupid. You know I would be a way better boyfriend than you to her."

"Yeah that's why she was kissing me and not you." I say. I run down the hall to Jordan's room. I get there and she is half asleep. I walk up to her and her eyes open.

"Jay." She says and puts her hands on mine.

"Let me see your thighs." I whisper.

"Who told you?" She says.

"It doesn't matter." I say. I pull up the hospital gown and I fall apart. 5 slashes on each leg.

"I'm sorry." She says and starts to cry. "I'm so sorry." I walk out of the room and break into a sob. I walk back to the lobby not wanting Jordan to see me like this.

"Jay." Zoey yells and runs over to me. I can't walk. My body shakes as I walk. I just drop into a ball and just lay there.

"No." I whisper. "She has my name carved into her thigh." Zoey starts to cry and Alex takes her away.

"No!" She screams. "I need to see her!" Zoey kicks around as Alex holds her tight.

"I love you Jordan." I whisper to myself. "So much. Why would you do this? Im sorry I did this to you. I'm sorry."