Note

Greetings

Hey everyone!
It's been a long while lol

First of all, I appreciate and love all of the reader's support and time that's given to read this trashy book!

And for those who are planning to, and has yet to read, I also appreciate the interest you've found in this short one-shot series. 

Small Information

This book was created around 2 or 3 years ago, and I just recently started writing fanfics.

I used to really love the anime, and so I wanted to show it through writing one.

I was also very young at the time I wrote, and so it wasn't the best fanfic or even an average one around, but despite all the negative sides, it was the very first book that I was proud of.

I actually wanted to make a full fanfic, but since I was still very new, I decided to just begin with one-shots. 

Trigger Warning

Therefore, most of you may find this book cringe. I mean, reading it now, I find it one, and we can't do anything about it anymore- well, unless I do rewrite it.

You may also find a lot of spelling and grammatical errors.

So, if you easily get triggered by these, I suggest not reading it- but you know, you can always take the risk XD.

Final Notes

This one-shots book can't be rewritten, not because I don't want to, but because I couldn't.

But fortunately, it might undergo editing if I do have time.

Once again, thank you~

-------

s t a r t e d:  00.08.17

s t a t e:  completed