Reward [Licht x Reader]

Again, another typical day at the cafe. You work on the same cafe as where Licht, more called 'Richard' secretly works. You're also the only one who knows that he's 'The Prince Licht Glanzreich'

You knew this by accident, seeing him riding on a royal carriage. Curiousness struck you, so you followed him. But you never actually cared anything about him. As you know, he's still the type of a playboy guy, just like what you see most men are, including him. That doesn't change the fact of what you think of him.

Because of knowing this, he's been bothering you all the time, trying his best to flatter you by his flirtatious words, actions and looks. This would mean defeat by a man to you.

Although, you ignore him, as usual. And right now, while preparing a latte, you suddenly felt a presence behind you. You sigh, knowing already who this guy is.

"Aww, come on, now Y/N. Don't be so cold on me. I've been talking to you since yesterday, yet you still ignore me" He said, poking your side cheek.

You calmly pick the coffee plate, handing it to him. "You should hurry. Someone's waiting" you said, monotone. Making him pout and carry the coffee, placing it on a tray with a slice of strawberry cake you just made awhile ago.

With the last customer, you take your apron off, hanging it on a rack. "L/N, leaving already?" A voice ask, making you look at where the voice at, seeing your humble boss.

You smile, nodding in return. He looks down, for some reason a bit disappointed. "Aren't you going to have a good talk with Richard? He's been upset since you haven't talk to him at all." He said, making your smile drift away.

"That doesn't make much difference to me. We don't talk a lot, so I think there's nothing wrong" you innocently protest, shrugging your shoulders.

Your boss smiles sadly, giving you a 'really' look. You innocently nod, making him sigh. "Well, at least think about it" he said before leaving.

You walk to the changing room, opening your own locker, changing into your usual wear. In your mind, all you know that he's going to try flattering you then tell you to not tell anyone about what you just knew, but is that really is what on his mind?

Even if that is or not, you're the only girl in your cafe who doesn't fall into that guy's trap. You sigh, also a bit exhausted by your work.

You take off the net that covers your bun, then takes off the bun, making your lovely H/C hair flow down up to your waist.

After finishing changing, you walk to the cafe dining, where you can see everyone closing and cleaning the tables.

Your eyes went to a blonde hair guy, it was like a magnet, making him notice you. He gives you a big smile, making you frown a bit.

"I'm leaving" you said to your boss, but before you can exit the back door of the cafe, you can feel a hug from behind, stopping you, making you elbow whoever it is.

"Whow, Y/N darling, don't be so rough on me~" you roll your eyes. Licht turns into chibi form, forming a peace sign, also winking and lifting his right leg.

Your eyebrow twitch in annoyance. "What is it? Tell me already so I can go home. And I promise I won't tell anyone about that so please don't worry yourself" you coldly said, making him turn back to normal with a bit of smile.

"I knew you wouldn't tell that to anyone, I don't think your the type of girl who would. Besides, if you would, I'll punish you for not keeping the secret~" he said seductively, lifting you chin up, making you slap his hand away.

"I see. So why are you bothering me?" You ask. He pause for a bit, turning back into his 'serious self' "I just don't like you ignoring me like that" he answered, rubbing the back of his neck, a bit of pink blush tinted in his cheeks, also looking away from your gaze.

Your eyes widen a bit, seeing this new side of Licht. You have never seen him blush or be shy before since he's very used to acting flirtatious.

You sigh "Yeah, whatever.." You replied, leaving.

You walk through the night sky, making you a bit uneasy. The closing today got a little bit longer since it's near a holiday.

While walking, you could feel a presence, making you walk faster as you can. Suddenly, someone grips you hand from behind, making you look and hope it's Licht.

"Come with me" a big guy said, grabbing you. You tried pulling your arm but his grip was too strong for you to defeat. "Help! Let go!" You kept shouting help or telling him to let go.

Seeing how he act right now, it looks like he's drunk. And not even one can hear you. "Help! Help! HELP!" You keep shouting as he drags you to a corner.

He stop, "Can you shut up!" He ordered, shouting, making you flinch. His voice was very loud and frightening to your ears.

He raise his hand on you, attempting to slap you, you cover your face. But before he could, someone caught his hand from behind. Making you both look behind to see Licht, smiling widely.

"I don't think men are supposed to do that" he said to the guy, making him frown, attempting to punch Licht, although he dodge it swiftly, making the drunk man fall, he kick his back, making his head fall roughly first on the ground.

Your eyes stuck in the scene, then sighs, getting back your strength. "That.. Was good.. Thank You..?" You said unsurely, if this would be fitting on this scene.

You flinch as Licht gave you a sudden tight hug. "Don't worry me like that.." He mumbles, burying his face on you hair, although you heard it. Not knowing what you'll do, you just pat his back.

"I.. I'm.. I'm fine... Thank you.. I'm fine because you saved me. Thanks Prince Licht" you said, with a bit low volume.

You can hear him snicker. Again, turning into a chibi form, he make a peace sign, winking his eye "It sounds weird when it's coming from you" he commented innocently, making you growl "Well at least I tried my best!"

He smile "I guess you did.. And also, how about a reward from my heroic deed?" He said, making you think.

"Uhmm, I don't think you deserve any" you shrug at him, making him pout. "Well, do whatever you want" you said, can't think of a reward.

"Saying that is dangerous, you know" he said, puffing his cheeks. You tilt your head. Suddenly, not even noticing it, he leans back, making your eyes widen, while your face turning into a tomato.

He gives a big smile. "I guess that'll do~" he said like a child, already satisfied with his toy.

You cover your face with your arm, looking at him with disbelief. Making process with everything, you whack his head. "Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts!" He said as you continue whacking his head.

"That's for doing everything you want!" You said, still whacking his head.

"But you said 'Do what ever you want'"

"I didn't mean something like that! You just took my first kiss!"

"Well, that was also my first~" he said, giving you an innocent smile. You stop whacking him, sighing, leaving him behind.

"Hey, it's dangerous going alone, you know~"

==================
this is my first time writing a one-shot and xreader. So I apologize from my mistakes. Thank you! >-^