Falling In Love [Bruno x Reader]

Ever since you were a child, you weren't the type to have friends. You ask yourself, is it because of your attitude? Of how you look like? Or being a princess?

It was hard for you to get friends, since they would always be your friends by force. They would leave you, and avoid you for being a princess...

And ever since that day, the day before your mother died, she told you something.. "Someday.. You will find someone.. Not as a friend but someone that will love you more than being just a friend.. Just you wait, and be patient.." Those were her words to you, the day before she died.

You felt sad.. The only person who've loved you very much has passed away.. You hoped that she's still alive.. Even if you can't find anyone who'd love you like her, she would be enough..

You cried.. This was the first time you felt the pain of sadness. It was painful.. "Princess.." Someone called, touching you shoulder from behind. You look at a brunette Prince, wiping your tears away. "Please, don't cry" he said.

And that was the first time someone else other than her comforted you in times you need someone.

1 year later..

"Princess Y/N's coronation is sooner to come" the king announced to the four princes, looking at you. "And, I would like to have one Prince to volunteer to be my king" you continue, leaving them surprised.

"I would like.. To fall in love"

You look at them with a neutral face, not showing shame or embarrassment with what you just said. No answer.. They were speechless.

In the end, the King made you stay for a night, to wait for an answer. Thinking about this, you couldn't sleep, so you decided to roam around the palace halls instead.

Noticing the full moon that lighted pass inside the glass windows, you stopped to look at the lovely sight. Suddenly, Steps was heard, making your gaze avert to the figure. "Princess?" A Brunette Prince said, "You're still awake?"

A smile formed your lips, "I can't get to my slumber" you replied.

Your gazes both turned to the moon. Silence surrounded the both of you, until he spoke. "Since you're here.." He said, making you look at him, "I've decided to.. Volunteer as your king" he said, a light blush appeared on his face.

Your eyebrow raised, "Really? What made you conclude to this answer" you ask in curiousness.

Adjusting his glasses, "I thought about it thoroughly. There's a 6 percent out of 10 that I'll be a king in this kingdom. My other brothers could be king anyways, so I thought I need a kingdom of my own.. " he answered unsurely, making you sigh.

"Ah, that's your reason, huh" you said, quite disappointed. You corner him on a wall, making him surprise. "P-princess?"

You sigh once again, taking his chin. You press your lips against him, making him blush furiously. Parting away, you give him a smirk "I guess I can fall in love with you" you said, walking away.

"Soon anyways.."