Sorry [Haine x Reader]

"Haine-Sensei, I need help in here, please" you said, pointing at your History book, just in front of you. Haine lowers the book he's holding, looking at you. He gently places the book down the table, making your eyes meet his. Your heart suddenly pounded, making your eyes widen.

"What the..." You mumble, making Haine frown in curiousness "Something wrong?" He asks as he takes the book from your table. You slightly gasp "N-no, n-nothing.." You stuttered, making Haine sigh.

Then he starts explaining about the lesson, writing and pointing stuffs on the board, as you just yawn, feeling a bit tired.

"So the year-" before Haine could finish, he could already see a sleeping student, making him sigh. 'She must be very tired' Haine thought, placing his 'teacher's pointer' (don't know what you call that) back in his uniform.

Your name is Y/N Glanzreich, the 3rd Royal child and the 1st daughter. You have H/L lovely H/C hair, matching your lovely E/C. You have been tutored by Haine, and it's been 3 weeks now. You've grown fond with him, not to mention a feeling, although you haven't noticed it yet.

Haine places a blanket on top of your sleeping body, making you snuggle in. Haine gives a small and not a really obvious smile, also leaving the room for the next prince.

"-Ma, Hime-Sama, Hime-Sama!!! Onee-Sama!!" Hearing the last word and also the tapping on your shoulder, you suddenly wake up, seeing the maid and your little brother, Leo.

You rub your tired eyes, also asking him weakly, "what's with the Onee-Sama? You don't call me that at all. It feels weird but please continue calling me that.." You said, feeling a bit surprised and good with what he called you, since he would only call you by your name or princess, even though you want your little brothers to call you Onee-Sama/Big sister.

"Umm, Kay.. Never mind about that. You should sleep in your bed" Leo replied, pointing at your bed.

"I'm really Sorry, Hime-Sama. It's already late and I tried waking you up, but you can't so I was so worried, I saw Prince Leonhard still awake, so I.. I asked him to wake you up" the blonde haired maid reasoned, making you smile at her.

"Well, I appreciate the worry. And thank you very much" you thanked, the maid smiles on you, also walking to the door, leaving. "Also, Haine-Sensei told me you have to double up your studies tomorrow because of not being able to study properly today" Leo said, making you pause and groan.

"Hmm, that sadist teacher.." You mutter under your breath, although, instead of being angry, you giggled. Making you shake your head, also mentally asking yourself why you giggled.

Leo sighs, "Good Night, Y/N-Hime" he said before closing the door of your room. You touch your forehead, feeling confused with the mixed feelings then sleeps.

Next Day...

While walking around the palace, you notice you haven't seen your brothers and so as Haine, just after your lessons. Finally, noticing a maid, you approach her. "Umm, do you know where the princes and Haine-Sensei might be?" You politely asks.

"Oh, the princes are in the Professor's room." She answered, you just nod, lifting your dress up by your fingers, fast walking to Haine's room.

You knock first, but feeling a bit left out, and impatience, you just open the door, peeking in. You open the door a bit wider, letting yourself in, closing the door gently, also disappointed, not seeing anyone. They must've left already.. You thought, looking around at the Professor's room. Surprisingly its tidy and have a lot of books, if someone said its a library, you wouldn't even doubt.

Looking at the books, you found a big present like box. Making you interested in whatever is inside, although, you try holding yourself since it's wrong to butt on others privacy.

You sigh, telling yourself that you should leave immediately, before breaking or touching anything. This is one of your habits, not to mention being too emotional.

Trying to hold yourself, your body automatically turns around, heading to the box, opening it carefully, seeing different stuffs, including your brothers' presents to Haine in his celebration.

You smile, gently, already forgetting the fact that you're touching other's private things. Your eyes widen, seeing a snow globe, with a picture of a girl, near Haine's age but younger and Haine, together, for some reason, you can feel a sting in your heart. Who is this girl.. His sister? Mother? Cousin? Or.. Maybe.. Things came into your mind, especially the thought that he already have a precious someone..? It bothers you. It ticks your mind, it makes you furious. And especially.. Jealous.

Tears came rolling down your eyes, making your eyes widen. "Why am I crying..?" You ask yourself, muttering. 

Suddenly, supposedly walking out, you stumble on your dress, forgetting to lift it up, causing you to accidentally drop the snow globe, making your eyes widen, don't know if  you're feeling fear, sorry or happiness..?

You try picking the glass pieces, suddenly your finger got cut, making blood drop down the floor. Your eyes widen, from this sudden happenings, you rush outside the room, going to your own room, leaving the door open.

Once you got to your room, you quickly call a maid.

After this incident, you never came out of your room, wondering what'll Haine think of you, meanwhile, in that time..

Haine walks through the hallways, also feeling happy about what the princes did for him, cleaning his room. Curiousness struck him, seeing an open door.

His eyes widen, seeing a shattered globe, glass pieces scattered. Walking nearer, he noticed the drop of blood, which made him furrow, already knowing what really happened...

You walk back and fort around your room, biting your fingernails, don't know what to do. The door of your room opens, revealing a small adult, eyes are at you, then closes the door gently.

You gulp, standing stiffly. "S-Sensei.. Haine-S-Sensei, something w-wrong?" You ask, also stuttering.

He approaches you,not saying anything, stealing your hand from you, making you gasp. "I-I'm sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to do that.." You apologize, sincerely, bowing your head slightly, also tears forming in your eyes.

He sighs, rubbing your cut finger gently "I'm glad you're okay, Y/N-Hime-Sama" he said, giving you a gentle smile, you look up, also feeling slightly surprised.

"I'm really sorry Haine-Sensei! Please forgive me! I want to change this attitude, so please forgive me! I promise not doing it again!" You cried like a child, more tears falling down, as you crouch down.

Haine's eyes widen, seeing your crying face, then places a gentle smile. He cups your face, making you stop the crying, also sniffing. He rubs your tears away, also placing a gentle kiss on your forehead, making your face blush furiously. "H-Haine.. S-Sensei..?" You stuttered, as he leans backward, "there, stop crying. It's fine. I'm just glad you didn't hurt yourself, Y/N-Hime" he said, also caring for you.

Your heart thumped faster than it should be, your face also full of red shadings. "Haine-Sensei" you called, he looks at you once again. You inhale "Thank you.. I think... I.."

===============================

I feel like there's something missing, but oh well, let's just keep it this way. >~^