Part. 24

Felix POV:

I wish this moment never happened. Right before I depart, why must he be here?? I can't see his have right now. I can't even talk to him or else it'll be hard for me to fly back.

*flashback*

"WHAT??? NANNY???" I can say that is one of the loudest scream I've ever made. I'm currently on the phone with my mom and the news about nanny just hit me too hard. "Yes bokkie... Nanny don't want us to tell you at first but she misses you so much and the doctor says that feelings aren't good for her health. Might also be harmful." My eyes have been filled with tears. I am now at the brick of crying. I can't help but feels sad...

Nanny are the closest to me out of my others families member and she never leave me behind when I was still living in Australia. Everytime I came home she'll enter my room with choco shake and cookies or cake and hear to my rant about everything. She always stood there, defending me, whenever someone bullies me. She is always by my side and make me less anxious of myself. She knows about my anxiety. She is everything to me yet I still can't take a good care of her.

My mom told me just now that nanny has been in her ward for almost a week and she ain't getting any better. I know that I need to fly there immediately but I still have things that I need to settle here first. Urgh. Nanny needed me yet I can't fly back now. I need Chan hyung. Only he can help me right now.

>.<

"Okay I'll help you" you can say my face light up just because of those four words. "But first you need to tell me, when do you want to fly back?" He ask me. He said everything can be solve but it may take days. Urgh. I am regretting for entering so many activities. I sighed loudly.

"As soon as possible hyung..." That's all I can say.

I'm asking for his help so I can't burden him too much but I really need to fly back. "I'll try my best okay? But I think we need to tell others. Maybe they can help you too. Hm?" He tap my shoulder. I'm a bit hesitate to agree with that. I mean yea maybe they could help settle things faster but... I don't want jeongin to know. He might stop me from going or wanted to follow me. I can't bare with it if that really happen.

"Yea... Sure.. but can we not tell jeongin?"

*flashback ends*

"What are you doing here?" Jeongin ask while walking to us. I look at Chan hyung and he still looking at at jeongin unblinking. I look at jeongin back and he already in front of us. Well I mean closer. "I-" "What with all these bags??" I could say nothing. It feels like something was holding my tongue. I'm so shocked and in the same time I'm so worried. What if he stop me? What am I gonna do? What if he wanted to come with me?

"Jeongin it's-" "Are you going anywhere hyung? Are you gonna leave me now?" Oh boy. My heart can't take this anymore. Why must be happening?? "Look-" "NO JEONGIN. It's not like what you're thinking." I look at Chan hyung blankly then to jeongin. He tilted his head to the right. Is it weird of I say he looks cute cause right now he is cute. "Then what is it hyung?" "Okay I'll explain it okay?" I look at Chan hyung as he trying his best explaining everything to jeongin.

I look at jeongin than turn to Chan hyung and back to jeongin. I could see he mouthing an 'oh' before turns to me. If you ask me what kind of expression he has right now, I would say... sad? Oh please don't do this. I can't leave him like this. I was about to say something when he suddenly hug me and wrap his hand around my neck. "Hyung... Why didn't you tell me sooner??" "Hm?" I don't know what to say. I'm confused right now. Is he not mad at me? "Are-aren't you mad..." I ask slowly bring my arms to his back and reply his hug. "Mad?? About what?"

Okay now I feel dumbfounded. Am I worried for nothing. When I was about to depart from Australia, all couples will be crying their eyeballs out when they are about to apart (okay don't kill me for this it's just a story) "I mean... About me leaving you behind..." "Why should I?" 'eh??' is what I'm thinking right now. "If you're leaving with a reason that you can't even avoid why would I be mad??"

You don't know how thankful I am right now... He have such a sweet heart just like nanny... "B-but aren't you sad that I'm gonna leave?" He pulls away but his hand are still around my neck. I did too but instead my hands are on his waist. He call my name and cup my cheek. "Felix hyung~ it would be a lie if I say I'm not sad but your grandma aren't well right? You should go and visit her. She must have been misses you so much" jeongin said with a soft smile. I could say that my cheek is burning up and my heart are about to burst out. I couldn't hold it anymore. I close the gap with a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you jeongin" I hug him again but this time warmly.

Now I feel more lightened to fly back home.

"Send my regards to nanny okay? Tell her that I'll visit her with you when I'm free later" Chan hyung say while handing me my bag. "Sure hyung. Nanny will be delighted to hear that" I smile and turn to jeongin just to see him smiling widely at me. I blushed at that but successfully hid it ofcourse. "Me too. Although nanny doesn't know me but send her my regards too." Jeongin jumping while clinging to Chan hyung. I kinda feel jealous about that but he's so cute. I let out a shot laugh because of that.

"Are you that excited to see me leaving??" I joke. He immediately show a pout. Gosh he is so cute. "Okaaayyy I understand. Sure, I'll make sure to pass your regards to her " I ruffle his hair and pat his head before reaching for my coat that he's holding. "Well I guess this is it" I take out my passport and get into the line. "Bye hyung~ take care~" jeongin wave and shout to me before I give my passport and ticket to the employee. I give a small smile to him before I enter the gateway. The last thing I saw was Chan hyung hugging jeongin and wave at me.

"I'm gonna miss that smile." I said. I have to bare with it. It's just three months. I'm sure it won't be that long..... I guess?

______________________________________

HIIIIIIII,,,, here y'all go part 24. Guess what I've reached 3k!!! Fuh thank you guuyyysssss. Is my story interesting?? Anyways thank you so much for reading this book and showing me your interest. LOVE Y'ALL!!!!♡꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱