Chapter 1

Bugs sat with his head in his hands, bored out of his mind as he sat ignoring Porky stutter on about 'new positions' some other stuff. Finally Porky started switching through pictures, probably different candidates for the job. Once again, Bugs wasn't exactly paying attention.

Bugs stood up, and began walking towards his big glass office doors. "Porky, you narrow down the list, and I'll come choose later. Ok?" He said, as he got closer and closer to the sweet, sweet empty hallway. "O-o-ok B-boss." Porky stuttered out. Bugs was an inch away from his freedom, when he saw a woman with wolf ears in the reflection of the door. "Porky, who is this lovely lady?"

"(Y/N) W-w-w-Wolf sir."

     Bugs stood there for a second, taking in the young wolf's appearance. She had (h/c) fur, a (f/c) plaid crop top, along with some jean shorts. She's got the looks... Bugs finally turned around and looked Porky dead in the eyes. "Call her in." Porky frantically looked around, searching for the phone. "Y-y-yes sir." He said.
                                ~(Y/N)'s POV~

     I was just finishing a Just Dance battle with my little sister, and fell backwards onto the carpet. "O ma God sis!! Get up we have another song to do!!" Klia said, waving her Wii remote in my face. I          groaned, knocking her hand away. "Fine. But tomorrow you're helping me with the pigs." Klia made a face, but sighed in defeat. "Fine, now get up!!" She reached out to me, and I gladly grabbed her hand, but pulled her down with me."(Y/N)!!!" Klia yelled, landing face first on my stomach. I laughed as she yanked me up and started punching me as hard as she could. But a 9 year old can't do much damage on a 18 year old.

     As I was lightly fighting with my little sister, the phone rang. I walked over to the table where the phone was, with my sister on my tail. Literally. Klia was on my tail, swinging around and laughing playfully. I picked up the phone, and said " This is the Wolf household, you've got (Y/N) here. What's up?" I plucked my sister off my tail and sat her on the couch. "What's for lun-" I put a finger to her mouth, and then pointed to the phone and whispered, 'After I'm done'. Klia nodded, and gave me a thumbs up, pausing the game. Thank the god of all pigs that I have a sister like Klia. She can be a pain in the butt sometimes though.

     "H-hello Ms. W-w-w-w-w (Y/N)." The man on the other end sounded familiar. Or more like, his stutter was familiar. "What can I do for you sir?" I asked, falling back into my giant blue beanbag. "W-w-well Miss, you have been chosen as the new candidate for the Looney Tunes Show." I gasped. Is this for real?? He sounded like Porky Pig before but it's... Ok breath (Y/N). You need to respond. Don't make him say it again. "Um... *AHEM* Sir, is this a joke?" I replied, face-palming myself. What idiot would say that?? OMG he's gonna tell me nevermind!! NO (Y/N) YOU MESSED UP!! "I assure you miss. This is not a mistake. Bugs Bunny makes no mistakes." The voice was different. It was BUGS BUNNY!!!! "HOLYCRAPTHISISTRUEOMGKLIAI'MGOINGTOBEONTHELOONEYTUNESSHOWOMAGODI'MGONNACRY!!!!"  I yelled. (Holy crap this is true OMG Klia I'm going to be on the Looney Tunes Show O ma God I'm gonna cry) Bugs coughed on the other end, signaling that I should respond to him. I cleared my throat again and tried to shush my squealing sister. "I assure you sir this is no mistake! Um... When do I need to come to California?" I said in a loud voice. Once I yell, it takes a bit of convincing before I can quiet down. "We would love for you to come this weekend. Maybe Saturday?" The bunny sounded excited, but professional. Of course he sounds professional!! He IS professional! "Um.. sir. I deffinatly don't want to sound greedy, but would you guys be paying for the trip there?" I got just a little quieter, showing Klia that she needs to quiet down too. "Yes we will. I have to record a scene now, but I will see you when you get here. Goodbye (Y/N)~" Bugs replied, hanging up the phone. .....(Y/N).EXE has stopped working. Commencing emotional shutdown in 5... I started shaking, the fur on my ears and tail standing up. 4... I stood up, my tail twitching violently. 3... My lip quivered, and I stopped breathing. 2... My eyes started seeing stars. 1...

Hewo guys!! It's me!! We're back with the first chapter of a new book!! I have another one called Life After Love and the WHOLE backstory of Amina Washington is true. (It's my backstory so...) Writing has always been my way of coping, along with Markiplier. So anyway, I've just been writing this chapter for like, 5 days. But I have to go. It's 11:31 pm so... I'm tired. See you guys in the next chapter!!

Word Count: 875