Anjali asked Khushi through eyes if they can take Anita downstairs, Khushi blinked her eyes and they both took Anita downstairs but not before blindfolding her.

In between Khushi told Anjali about Karan Jiju.

Reaching downstairs, when the blindfold was removed from Anita's eyes, she was taken back actually seeing her old school friends whom she was meeting after many years. She was so happy, 

Anjali came forward and said wrapping her arms around Anita- Mumma, it was Papa's idea actually.. He came up with this surprise session for you..

Anita's eyes travelled towards Aarav. Aarav gave her a warm smile, which he rarely does that too then when some hidden emotions found it hard to be hidden anymore. Anita too reciprocated the smile, understanding her husband's gesture.

Arnav, Akash and Akash'a fiancée Payal, Aman and Tara were talking. Akash has met Aman a few time before through Arnav, and to be honest trio become good buddies together. They were meeting Tara for first time.

Tara- I'll just get me a drink..

She excused herself and moved aside a little to get her a soft drink.

She stopped the waiter and got a blueberry drink for her, started sipping when someone collided her from behind making her spill her drink on her white frock she was wearing. Khushi who was passing by, stopped seeing the mishap.

She came towards Tara- You ok??

Tara looked up hearing her- Yeah..But my white dress..

Khushi looked at her dress, drink was dropped on her dress making it look odd and that too on a white one. This needs to be cleaned for sure unless stain will be there.

Tara asked- Where is Arnav's room?? Can I use his washroom??

Khushi's eye brows scrunched. His washroom!! But there is not only one room or his washroom  in this whole house, Khushi thought inwardly but did not say..after all she is Arnav's friend as well that's his room. She should not have any problem with that.

Giving a smile, Khushi said- Sure, why not??

Tara was about to follow Khushi upstair, when a voice from behind made both of them stopped- Any problem Tara..

Tara and Khushi turned hearing Arnav's voice. He was looking at Tara only did not even spare a glance at Khushi.. From some last few days Khushi was noticing some changes in Arnav as if he was trying to avoid her or to keep himself away from home as much as possible. Even he has spent last two Sundays at Aman's place, though Akash was there too. What happened to him suddenly?? His talk was restricted, he even stopped irritating her like he always does without a pause.. Then what got this man suddenly?? 

But she should not be bothered, right?? It is actually good that she got some good time without this Devil's interpretation. Khushi questioned herself as well as explained herself.

Tara explained Arnav her problem- That's why Khushi was taking me to your room, I can use your washroom, right??

Arnav glared once at Khushi which Khushi could not understand why!! 

Arnav turned to face Tara- Why don't you use the guestroom Tara?? I think my room is far from here, you should remove these stains quickly.. Guestroom is nearer than my room, let me take you there..

He tried to sound all innocent and serious type while saying this at a time. He lead her towards guestroom, Khushi made face hearing his sugar coated voice, he just knew how to play with her nerves  and was about to leave..

Arnav said from behind- Next time never take anyone to my room like this Khushi.. I will never appreciate it while sharing my privacy with anyone, specially anyone's entry to my room just like this!!

Khushi gritted her teeth and asked- She is your friend, I did not find any problem there so..

Arnav argued- You did not find any problem, does not mean I am ok with it. (he said rudely..)

Khushi waited for a moment- To tumhe tab bhi problem thi, when Mumma or I have entered in your so called private place!!

Arnav replied back after a pause- She is my mother Khushi, I don't think that should come under this category and more over she has hardly come to my room.. And about you, let me remind you, you have entered only once after my return in this one and half month time.. (She stiffened hearing him as he stepped forward while saying that.. Arnav added) There is something, some places, some memories which I just don't want to share it like this with anyone even if that one is my friend.. I'll be glad if you remember this first rule of my life..

Her eyes were getting little moist, she was unable to understand why she was behaving like this!! It's his life, so rules must be according to him. But his chosen words made her feel like.. like an outsider may be!! She broke the eye contact.

Khushi replied slowly- I promise, I'll not disturb your privacy again Arnav.. (she added after a pause) and I'm sorry for last time too if you was hurt when I entered in your room without your permission. But I'll not do this again!!

Not looking at him again, Khushi left from there.

Arnav took a deep sigh hearing her!!

In mean time Tara reached there, she smiled at Arnav joining him and asked looking around for Khushi- Hey, she is not here??

Arnav understood about whom Tara was referring- No, she left.

Tara hummed and asked after a pause- By the way Arnav, can I ask you something??

Arnav- What??(he was so perplexed hearing Tara, hoping she would not say something he never wants to hear..Because being a friend of hers, Arnav some how had already knows what this girl did have for him in her heart.. And he was simply never ready to reciprocate that feeling.)

Tara asked- Last time when I have come here Khushi was here too.. this time she is here too.. Does she stay here??

This is the first time, someone has actually asked this question.

Arnav replied- Khushi stays with us Tara..

But Tara's next question made him tighten his jaw lines as Tara asked- Why here?? Why not with her parents??

Arnav- Tara, let's not talk all this, None of us like discussing on this topic specially not Khushi.

Tara- But she is not here to know if you tell me Arnav..

Arnav asked angrily- You think I'll talk about something at her back just because she does not like this discussion in front of her?? Are you serious Tara??

Tara tried to say something, Arnav cut her in middle- If she does not like to talk on some topic, then I'm never going to ditch her feeling at her back Tara.. Not only me  but also none of my family would ever do this. Ye life uski hai to marji bhi uski honi chahiye..

The intensity with which Arnav said, made Tara took a step backward, his voice was not loud taking into care the presence of others, but the strong will behind his low voice did make her nervous as Arnav had never talked to her like this with this tone. He seems totally a different person when the talk was related to Her!!

Arnav left from there trying to suppress his own anxiety and anger at the same time. He stopped a waiter, took a glass of water to gulp down when heard from behind Krishna's compliment on Khushi..

"You look gorgeous in this blue color Khushi and don't tell me before me anyone has complimented you..unless I'll be heartbroken seeing my chance getting backfire."

Then a soft giggle reached in his ear, making his grip go strong around the glass's perimeter.