chapter 14, mistakes

alessios pov: she told me more about her family and i was terrified for her she hit a dude with a chair at 8 talk about traumatizing and now they are looking for her, we started to leave and she asked for help so i honed around with her and she slapped me which kinda hurt and then she ran a little until i picked her up and i leaned in for a kiss but she must of not known and punched me in the arm and ran into the road, i saw a car coming and all my thoughts went to i can't let her die so i took her arm and pulled her away. i took her home after that and then before i knew it she kissed me on the cheek and i stood there frozen in shock and inside i was bursting with happiness, and then she said "good bye babe" which made me get all happy inside, i have never felt this way from a girl before. I went home and went to sleep and then i woke up in the morning and it was already 2 before i knew it so i walked down to a shop to meet up with emma and i was texting her since she wasn't answering and i ran right into this girl and she fell, i felt so bad but once she looked up at me she bounced right up and fell on me sending me back she started saying ow and then whispered in my ear "carry me" so i carried her to a chair and sat her down and she took my phone and made me open it just so she could have my snap and then she blew me a kiss got up and said "i'm katie btw" i laughed and continued on to the place to see emma i finally arrived and waited for her she came and then we talked to her and the agent, she even agreed to audition with me for a movie. After that i took her home and told her to get her suit cause we are going somewhere then i drove to my house and she was shocked at the size and look but i didn't care i was used to it, i went up stairs to change and i was changing when i heard screams so i quickly put my shorts on and ran downstairs to find emma trying to hit my family with a vase i yelled and then my mom made fun of her so she threatened her and mia hugged her and called her my girlfriend so i went along with it my mom passed out as we left, she was okay she just went to sleep for a bit. We were almost there when emma started to cry a little and i knew my mom had a effect on her so i helped her out a little and then we got close and i was waiting for her to push away but she leaned in and kissed me i couldn't help but laugh a little and she definitely noticed so we just went to a hotel and swam for a little and just hung out and had a great time, she didn't show a soft side again but it was nice to know that it was there just deep down inside, we were done swimming so we went into the hotel and ordered room service and we both wanted salad and spaghetti which since i'm rich we could have and it made her happy then she told me that her mom used to make a great lasagna and that she was italian like me, it was cool to know we were both from italy. she was sitting on the bed writing in a little diary and then she got up to take a shower so i went over to the diary and took a little look at what she had written before today.