1. Why the sad face?

Remy glanced down the hall, no footsteps were heard... No shadows lurking.
He quickly slid down the hallway, looking both ways again. His heart raced in his chest, if Damien caught him- well he wouldn't be getting coffee for a little while...

Remy looked both ways once more. You could never be too careful...

A floorboard creaked under Remy's weight, gosh he needed to get that fixed...
Remy quickly ran down the stairs, only to see his boyfriend passed out on the couch. He laughed silently to himself before putting on his boots and leather jacket.

Remy looked at his boyfriend and sighed, nothing would ever fix him... He was rude and Deceitful- That's how he would always be.

"Damien..." Remy muttered to himself, thinking of everything that has happened.

Last night... He remembered the words and the dark feeling. He was trapped in a never ending cycle of pain.
He loved Damien. He did. But now it was turning into fear and a slight taste of hate.

Remy looked at Damien and moved over to him, gently kissing his forehead.
Remy knew this wasn't healthy, but he couldn't change how he felt. No matter how many times he was hurt his love didn't stop. Even if he started to slolwy hate Damien a piece of love stayed in his heart.

Because Damien could be good. He just had a bad temper and jealousy. That's what Remy told himself, though he wasn't sure he believed it...

Putting on his sunglasses, covering the bags under his eyes, and settling his satchel over his shoulder he left the house, closing the door as quietly behind him as he could.

He just really needed to get out of that house.

                         -☕-                        

The sun shone down brightly and the sky, as blue as the ocean, blanketed the earth.

Remy smiled smally, he hadn't felt the sun on his skin in two days. It felt nice, warm and comforting.
As people passed Remy counted the numbers. He counted them not because he was some psychopath, but because he sometimes couldn't tell if his freedom from that house was real. Counting them helped him stay in the real world.

1, 2, 3... 11, 10, 12

As Remy got closer into the city he spotted more and more people. Most of them were girls in dresses or crop tops, it was summer time after all.
Remy liked to think of himself as rather handsome, and apparently others thought that as well.

When a few girls passed they would look him up and down before smiling and leaving his view.
Now don't get me wrong- Remy enjoyed the looks. It gave his confidence a boost after it had been pushed so low...

But if we're being honest- Remy was probably the gayest man you would ever meet. You could just tell it in the way he walked; hips swaying every now in then.

Lost in thought as Remy usually was, he bumped into someone, causing him to fall out of his thoughts.
Literally.
Remy was about to fall before a person grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet

"Ah I'm so sorry-" Remy spoke

"No- it's perfectly fine. Not a scratch" the voice said.
It took Remy a second but soon he noticed who it was
"Roman!" Remy said happily

Roman looked him up and down before his face turned bright "Remy! Oh my stars! How have you been!? It's been to to long-"

Remy nodded "Sorry I haven't called- I've been busy...."