(^What they gift for the baby[I saw it on Amazon lol])

"I heard from Ten that Kun will be making brownies for Sicheng's baby shower today"Lucas said making Renjun say.
"Kun's famous brownies sounds amazing right now haha"Renjun said setting the now perfectly wrapped box on the table.
"What time is it that you're up"Renjun asked seeing that music was playing instead of Lucas's favorite news channel.

"Seven thirty"Lucas said calmly well looking at his phone.
Renjun stood up and went to Lucas's room to get dressed.
"What's wrong"Lucas asked holding a cup of something.
"It's Monday anf I have my college classes from eight to twelve and then im going to the office with you and at five we are going to Sicheng's for his baby shower"Renjun said putting on his clothes.

(What he's wearing to hide the bump^)"Okay drive me to the campus,Mark,Donghyuk and Jeno will be there and Jaemin,Chenle and Jisung should be there to"Renjun said since today was the others first day back afterthe small summer break

"Okay drive me to the campus,Mark,Donghyuk and Jeno will be there and Jaemin,Chenle and Jisung should be there to"Renjun said since today was the others first day back afterthe small summer break.
"Okay,well then let me quickly get dressed,here's some water"Lucas said handing the glass to Renjun before grabbing some clothes.

(What Lucas is wearing^)

"Let's go"Lucas said grabbing his bag and car keys as well as the gift box.
Renjun just nodded and grabbed his backpack.
When Lucas dropped Renjun off he gave him a light kiss then grabbed a paper bag and told Renjun to eat.
"HEY RENJUN,WHO WAS THAT"One of the dance teacher at the school.
"Junhui you're making a sence"The ther dance teacher said.

Renjun just waved goodbye then look at the two bickering men.
"Minghao,Junhui"Renjun said as he walked towards the two.
"Hey Renjun,we haven't seen you since the end of the year"Minghao spoke first.
"Yeah I haven't seen you guys in some time"Renjun.
"Are you gonna be dancing this year to"Jun said doing some random dance moves.
Renjun just shock his head.

*completely yours*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara