Separation of sisters, may lead to Depression.

This is the new version for this who have read this. For those who haven't, enjoy.
❤XOXO, DARKONESDAUGHTER, KISSES💋

  Since the camping trip, I have hardly been going home. Since I had a room here and since Esme loved to cook but never had a reason to until me, I had all the food I could want. I loved the Cullens and they love me. I haven't really had a reason to go back, except for Bella... but I see her at school so it works out. 

It was getting harder and harder for me to remember the last time I had emailed Renee, talked to Charlie, and heck even hung out with Bella outside of class. I sat with the Cullens at lunch every day, and I live with them. I only hang out with Bella during classes and on our way to classes, since we have the same schedule. 

When I opened my eyes in the morning, something was different. It was the light. It was still the gray-green light of a cloudy day in the forest, but it was clearer somehow. I realized there was no fog veiling my window.

I jumped up and made my way across the room and looked outside before I groaned in horror.

A fine layer of snow covered the yard, dusted the top of the ground, making it white. But that wasn't the worst part. All the rain from yesterday had frozen solid - coating the needles on the trees in fantastic, gorgeous patterns, and making the driveway a deadly ice slick. 

"Oh great, this is just perfect," I groaned out loud. Bella had enough trouble not falling down when the ground was dry. I turned away from my window and went into my closest. 

It only took me a few minutes to find the clothes that I wanted and changed. I tossed my old clothes into the hamper that was in my closet before exiting to my vanity and doing my hair and makeup. 

 I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and my bag from my desk before I left the room

 I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and my bag from my desk before I left the room. I put my phone in my back pocket and my backpack on my back using both straps. I skipped down the stairs and was greeted by Rose and Alice. "Your sense of fashion has improved," Alice said proudly. 

"Hard not to when you two have organized my closet to the point where I can't screw anything up," I replied. 

"You managed to make it better than we did," Rose admitted. "The caterpillar has turned into a butterfly," Rose told Alice pretending to get emotional. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get to school," Edward said. We said our goodbyes to Esme and Carlisle before heading outside. We decided to split up. Emmett, Rose, and Jasper got in my jeep and Edward, Alice, and I used Edward's Volvo. When we got to school we all split up. Rose and Emmett were by my jeep talking about something that, from Edward's expression, I am grateful I wasn't able to hear; Alice and Jasper were talking low about something, Jasper looked in so much pain it hurt me to look at him; Lastly, Edward and I were talking by his Volvo. I was sitting on the hood while he stood between my legs, his hands on my legs as we talked. My forearms rested on his shoulders with my fingers interlocked behind his head.