"you guys are so mean to jimin," seokjin pouted, squeezing jimin's hands between his own. "we should make it easier."

jimin nodded, definitely agreeing.

"how about you can start after yoongi is asleep?" seokjin suggested with a faux-innocent smile, and jimin wasn't agreeing anymore.

the group, on the other hand, have never looked happier. jeongguk started abusing namjoon's shoulder, slapping it as he laughed. jimin scowled. he always thought jeongguk sounded like a chicken anyway.

"better stay quiet, hyung," taehyung chirped, and jimin knew there was no escape once his friends were fired up. at least they let him do it while yoongi was asleep. there was a chance jimin could go without detection. and he'd rather take that chance than go on a date with that stupid, green-haired, obnoxiously nosy minhyun.

"fuck you," jimin cursed. "i'll do it."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

when yoongi got home, it was a bit past ten. they had very little conversation, due to the fact that jimin could barely meet his eyes without blushing at the knowledge of what he would do later on that evening.

they had dinner together like usual. jimin had made rice and a mushroom beef omelet (extra shallots for yoongi) with a side of kimchi pickles, a simple meal that his mother taught him before he left for university.

"how was work?" jimin asked, and yoongi set down his chopsticks with a sigh.

"tiring, as always," he replied. "the teams got in a bit of an argument today over which cover design will gain more attraction and get more sales. one design is more metaphorical and deep, very relevant to the album itself. the other is definitely more eye-catching, sure to get a lot of money. but it barely relates to what the album has to say. and i have to be one of the tie-breakers and my choice affects our entire label."

jimin's eyes softened as he pat yoongi's hand. "whichever choice you make, it'll be the right one. you're a smart person, hyung. maybe you could talk to the teams about their priorities. something like if they care more for the sales or for the album?"

yoongi smiled warmly. "you always know what to say," he tells the younger fondly, and jimin has never disagreed more.

at twelve-thirty, he received a group call from jeongguk, taehyung, and hoseok.

"so is operation get jimin dick a go?" jeongguk snarked, and jimin was so grateful for earbuds.

"i'm waiting until he's asleep completely," jimin replied under his breath. "gotta be completely safe and sure."

hoseok and taehyung weirdly smiled in sync. "good luck, jimin," hoseok said, and taehyung continued with something like you'll need it.

jimin turned off his phone and waited until he could hear yoongi start snoring.

around one ten, the apartment was almost completely silent. through the paper-thin walls, jimin could hear the rumble of yoongi's snores. he tiptoed down the hall, gazing into the older's room through the crack in his door.

a few minutes passed before he worked up the courage to push the door open, and from there it was almost a blur. jimin lowered himself onto yoongi's bed, mattress dipping as he sank into the pillows propped against the headrest.

he was going to do it all the way. go big or go home, he figured. part of him just wished he crawled into yoongi's closet, or even under his bed. but he wasn't a chicken.

jimin stared at the wall for forever and then some. his hands fidgeted with the drawstrings of his (pink, sanrio) sweatpants. they were discarded on the floor when he started to touch himself through the cotton of his underwear.