Contest !!! (Not a chapter)

Alright, so most of you guys know that I will be coming up with my new sequel. Problem is, I don't have any book cover for it! I've tried doing it with the community club for multimedia designs but I've only gotten one entry.

I know my fans know more about the book than other people have with descriptions. Hopefully, I can get an incredible cover since I believe in you guys! So, if you'd like any of the prizes below, PM me your entry or comment a link. You have until October 31, 2014!

Below will be the requirements and prizes!

I'm coming out with my sequel called A Whisper of Love. It would be wonderful if I could get a book cover!

Below are the requirements and prizes:

Description of Book: (Not official) Raven and Blaze are finally together. Sort of. Now in New York, Raven has to go through the challenges of dealing with her snobby grandmother, Maria, figure out her relationship status with Blaze, and find a way to fix the ordeal with her mother. On top of all of that, she finds new enemies, and has to learn how to control her own powers. Now that is no ordinary life for a teenage girl.

Genre: Humor, Teen Romance, Vampire, Horror/Thriller

Requirements: 

1.) Has to have some sort of dark side

2.) Some way to represent either:

a.- Blaze and Raven's relationship (very confusing, heated, and playful)

b.- Raven's personality and/or struggles (having to learn about her own race, being in a new town, having these weird powers, brave and stubborn, etc.)

3.) Needs the title, and my username (A Whisper of Love by Xxbrokenhearts67xX)

AWARDS!

First Place:

1.) Your username on the bookcover somewhere indiscreet

2.) A follow/fan

3.) Character

4.) Dedication

Runner-Up:

1.) Follow/fan

2.) Dedication

2nd Runner-Up:

1.) Follow/fan

Alright, so I would love to see all of your ideas! I will announce the winners October 31, 2014!