Feeling Alive (Swasan)

Finally, here I am with one shot. You may take this as a party, after our team, 'Quintet Tinkers' won first place in Blue Star Community Awards.

Special mention to my buddy Priyanka011 for her one liner♥,
And, Sonio sonia24567 for the plot outline. Though I already apologise for not able to write it exactly the same way you wanted, but I am hopeful that giving this a try won't be bad too ;)❤

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Swara's Pov

"Isn't he striking handsome?"

"He is freaking crazy!", I reprimand.

"Maybe a little, but you don't disagree with my point too", she pointed out. "And his looks?! Uff, just so hot man. I can say he's freakingggg sexy ", my bhabhi Khushi, made a naughty smirk followed by dropping a wink in my direction.

Before I could retaliate with a better response, I saw my brother Arnav, dressed in formals for office, leaned against the door of the kitchen, behind Khushi, having a thunderous look mixed with confusion. "Who is that 'Freaking Sexy Mister', Khushi?", he asked in his deep throaty voice that suddenly alarmed her. She looked afraid as she turned back with a silly grin and I smirked mentally.

Payback time for yesterday's tease my dear bhabhi.

•°•°•°•°

"Bhabhi, you here?" I asked, quite surprised. It had been just a week, since she and my brother had returned from their lovely honeymoon trip and since then my workaholic brother had been busy with office work while Khushi managed the house or at free times played with Bruno, our cute little 3 months old Labrador pup, until I joined her after work. But now seeing her here, outside the hospital to pick me up was just unexpected.

"Thought to surprise you my dear nanand ji and then go for a little trip", she muffled near my neck as she hugged me.

Breaking the hug, I asked, "Nanand ji? Like seriously?! Where did Shona go?"

In the same tone, she asked "Bhabhi??! Like seriously? Where did Khush go?"

I laughed. She hated being called bhabhi by me. Our bond had really strengthened over time, that the reserved and shy girl I once knew at the start, was now conquered by the talkative, out spoken and crazy jabra fan of jalebi.

Her love for jalebi can never be justified with some mere words. It's like, she can eat it anywhere and anytime, and can even survive on it the whole day, like my love for puchkas (pani puri). Ummm... now the mention of it had my stomach growling with hunger. My mouth started watering remembering the spicy and crispiness of 'yum-yum puchkas' and it was now quite impossible for me to head for home before cherishing them. Maybe that can exhilarate my mood too.

"Alright Khush. So where are we going too?" I asked and she smiled wide.

"Umm, how about the new Orient mall? You really need some new clothes Shona. And don't you dare say no. New shop open hui hai toh sale bhi pakka hogi yaar. Chalo jaldi", she held my hands and literally dragged me towards the car.

"I seriously am so tired today. Can we postpone it?"

"Umm... N O! I will get you massage from spa okay? Please?"

"Alright alright."

Once seated inside the car, I was literally horrified seeing my dear bhabhi siting behind the steering wheel. As much as I knew, she didn't even know the 'A' of driving before her honeymoon trip.